ILU2
So...
I was all moody just now for reasons I cannot say.
And like he sensed it, a friend messaged me "I love you. Good night! ♥".
He's from America so the time is right, and he's just a normal friend whom I chat with once in awhile. But just reading that, when I was feeling down, totally made me smile.
Sometimes, we should be grateful for the little things.
Thank you, L.
I was all moody just now for reasons I cannot say.
And like he sensed it, a friend messaged me "I love you. Good night! ♥".
He's from America so the time is right, and he's just a normal friend whom I chat with once in awhile. But just reading that, when I was feeling down, totally made me smile.
Sometimes, we should be grateful for the little things.
Thank you, L.
Labels: Random


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home