Innocent
So I decided to check on the statistics of my blog and found out to my utter surprise...
Oh hey! I still have readers! xD
I'm guessing it's the few people who know about this blog and are actually interested in my awesome life.. (Not..)
But thank you. It's nice to know that people still bother. Lol.
Everyday has ups and downs still.. Everyday I feel happy and sad.
Sometimes I wonder if it would be better to feel nothing throughout the whole day?
Better to feel neutral than too happy or too sad right?
Meh... With the things that have been happening lately... I don't know what to think anymore.
What happened to the innocent world I used to live in?
-
Oh hey! I still have readers! xD
I'm guessing it's the few people who know about this blog and are actually interested in my awesome life.. (Not..)
But thank you. It's nice to know that people still bother. Lol.
Everyday has ups and downs still.. Everyday I feel happy and sad.
Sometimes I wonder if it would be better to feel nothing throughout the whole day?
Better to feel neutral than too happy or too sad right?
Meh... With the things that have been happening lately... I don't know what to think anymore.
What happened to the innocent world I used to live in?
-
Labels: Random


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home