Frustrated?
This actually happened in my office today:
*Phone rings*
Caller: Hi, may I speak to DN(my boss)?
Me (looks into office): Sorry but he's not in his room at the moment.
Caller: Er, okay, how about Miss D?
Me: Erm, she's outstationed and won't be back till next week.
Caller: Oh, okay.. How about Miss C?
Me: She's on mc today.
Caller: Wah... Then AS?
Me: Erm, he's on leave.
Caller: Wah why everyone not around one? How about LC?
Me(sheepishly): Eh... Sorry he's on leave too...
Caller: Huh?! Whole office nobody ar?
Me: Eh... Just those particular people you are look for... Anybody else you want to try? *^-^*
Caller: Er, nevermind haha... Thanks, bye.
Lolz, the poor guy... And it's not even the end of the year! =P
=====
My current skin has this problem of not being able to display multiple posts per date and it's annoying!!!
I want to take a look at the codes but staring at codes make me tired lol. I'll do it when I am bored enough I guess. Or maybe I'll just change a skin? Hmm... But for now... Ctrl+A to see the other post ba. Lol...
=====
So bright...
*Phone rings*
Caller: Hi, may I speak to DN(my boss)?
Me (looks into office): Sorry but he's not in his room at the moment.
Caller: Er, okay, how about Miss D?
Me: Erm, she's outstationed and won't be back till next week.
Caller: Oh, okay.. How about Miss C?
Me: She's on mc today.
Caller: Wah... Then AS?
Me: Erm, he's on leave.
Caller: Wah why everyone not around one? How about LC?
Me(sheepishly): Eh... Sorry he's on leave too...
Caller: Huh?! Whole office nobody ar?
Me: Eh... Just those particular people you are look for... Anybody else you want to try? *^-^*
Caller: Er, nevermind haha... Thanks, bye.
Lolz, the poor guy... And it's not even the end of the year! =P
=====
My current skin has this problem of not being able to display multiple posts per date and it's annoying!!!
I want to take a look at the codes but staring at codes make me tired lol. I'll do it when I am bored enough I guess. Or maybe I'll just change a skin? Hmm... But for now... Ctrl+A to see the other post ba. Lol...
=====
So bright...
Labels: Filler


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home