Unlike you, unlike everyone.

Monday, March 19, 2007

Lost

Everyday I try to talk to you, each time I wind up in a dead end. In that never-ending maze of secrets, everywhere I go seems to lead to a blank wall.


"How is that possible?", I ask. For there are only so many roads you can take before finding yourself stuck, in a maze with no exit, where escape is inconceivable.


Yet, possiblities open up, seemingly like a magical forest, and I head down that road in hope of going somewhere, even as the hope starts to dwindle, like a candle burning out.


Time and again I am amazed, when I come to yet another wall. And I look around it thinking if there may be a hidden route somewhere.


But no, there is nothing; because you tell me, that you are confused, and you don't know what to do.


What more can I do, how far more can I run, before strength evades me and I sink into the soil.


Tired and weary, breathless and wane, no longer the will at hand, striving to achieve.


So tell me if you can, what your plans are for the end, in the midst of a dark forest, where you contend to keep me lost.


Is there hope for the future? The smiles of two friends? Or will there be no ending till all fate disipates?


Silence from your end, distraught on your brows, you're much to riveted by all else in your thoughts.


If you say you do not know, I think I should be more at loss.


-----


Everytime it happens, everytime there's pain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


 

Natalie

Age: 21

Likes: Red, Dogs, Hamsters, Humour, The Ocean, The Night, Sunsets, Cloudy days, Big long hugs, Cuddles in bed, Strawberries, Mint ice cream, Reading, Literature, Movies, Singing, Cute things, Sensitivity, Kindness.

Dislikes: Lizards, Earthworms, Daytime, Vegetables, Running, Liars, Vulgarities, Procrastinators, Sad movies, Robots, Dictators, Being called Fat, Being Fat, Humidity, Tactlessness, Violence.

Advertisements



Wish List

- Canon 970i
- LG FB162 DVD Micro Audio
- DBSK's Concert Ticket
- Shinhwa - 9th Album
- Big Bang - Remember Hehehe

Tagboard






Jukebox

Fiesty November

Others



Credits

"Crimson Mosiac" Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]