Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles [6.5/10]

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
After the defeat of their old arch nemesis, The Shredder, the Turtles have grown apart as a family. Struggling to keep them together, their rat sensei, Master Splinter, becomes worried when strange things begin to brew in New York City. Tech-industrialist Max Winters is amassing an army of ancient monsters to apparently take over the world. And only one super-ninja fighting team can stop them-those heroes in a half shell-Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello and Raphael!
I typed out a rather lengthy entry just moments before, but the computer did a emergency shutdown and now it's gone!!! WAAAH! Damn it! I hate it when this happens! Grrrr....
Okay... Since I don't have much time to post already, this is a summary of what I've done over the weekend.
Finished work on friday and headed to raffles city to meet an organiser to pick up some stuff only to find out that she was at suntec even though she told me otherwise before that.
Walked over to suntec, picked up the stuff and went to a convention hall where there was a warehouse sales of perfumes, cosmetics, clothes and bags.
Waited for gary to show up before getting 2 bottles of perfume for myself, 2 for him and 1 for serena. Here's a pic of our 4 bottles!
Okay... Since I don't have much time to post already, this is a summary of what I've done over the weekend.
Finished work on friday and headed to raffles city to meet an organiser to pick up some stuff only to find out that she was at suntec even though she told me otherwise before that.
Walked over to suntec, picked up the stuff and went to a convention hall where there was a warehouse sales of perfumes, cosmetics, clothes and bags.
Waited for gary to show up before getting 2 bottles of perfume for myself, 2 for him and 1 for serena. Here's a pic of our 4 bottles!
Had dinner with gary at Kuishinbo. It's at Suntec Level3 in the same building as carrefour. Fresh sashimi, snow crab, sushi, teppanyaki, kushiyaki, tempuras, kaminabe, curry, noodles, fried foods, grilled foods, japanese desserts, cakes, chocolates, a chocolate fountain and a cotton candy machine!
Waaah! I love that place! Didn't even manage to try everything but those that I did, I liked! Especially the salmon sashimi and one of the special once-every-half-an-hour or so, mayo lobster! For only $45+ after gst and service charge per person for free flow of everything but the specials, it's super value for money! I want to go back!!! =.=
Watched TMNT after that. The jokes were funny, certain scenes cute, but storyline was kind of crappy and ending not very nice. A 6.5 out of 10. Watch it if you like cute. Lol...
Headed down to Costa Sands Resort for serena and her twin sister's birthday chalet after that with almost all the others. 7 out of 9, not a bad score? Haha...
Did nothing for the whole evening but sit around, chat, and... Hmm... I actually can't really remember. But I was the first one to go to sleep though lol.
-----
Saturday, got woken up at 10+ to go for breakfast at BK. After that serena, ben, junwei, gary and I went for a swim at around 12pm.
At around 2+ all but gary and I headed back and somehow... We both found that standing on the ledge at the edge of the swimming pool is actually quite comfortable and good for sleeping. And we did.
Woke up 20-30mins later with a sunburn on my back. WAAAHHHH!!! Red le! Gary wasn't as bad since he was darker to begin with. But I still look a little like a lobster now. =.=
Went back, took a bath and slacked around in the bedroom (where there was aircon) with the others for quite awhile. I think I fell asleep abit too.
Decided to rent a bike after that and headed to the kiosk with gary, koz and junwei but for no apparent reason, the shop owner said they were not renting out. What the.... So we headed back. =.=
The buffet had started by then so after much procrastinating, we started eating, and people started appearing. In the end, we all gathered at the walkway, one side sitting on a bench, the opposite side somewhat squatting. Lol, very not refined indeed.
Anyway, it appears I am slightly anemic because I blacked out for a bit when I stood up to go to the toilet after sit-squatting for some time. I think I scared many people lol. Paiseh paiseh!
Took a nap after that because I was still dizzy and woke up to find that there was no more food left!!! Waaah.... Went back downstairs after junwei got me some baos from cheers(?) and watched tv while the others played a drinking game of up-down.
Got bored at around 3am and headed outside for some fresh air by myself. All I got were mosquito bites and a full bladder. =.=
Went back at 4am to find that the drinking players seem to have reduced in numbers and gary actually asked me, "Eh? Why your face so red? What happened?"
My face was red since afternoon wor... Dotz.... Think he was alittle stoned already so I just went upstairs and tried to sleep. That didn't work and I probably only managed to fall asleep at 5+ because there were people downstairs still talking very loudly.
-----
Got woken up at 9+ the next day (sunday) because we had to check out at 1030. Had breakfast at mac and headed home at 12+.
-----
Muahaha! I have successfully made you read about the whole of my boring weekend! Lol!~ In the end this hardly seems to be a short summary right? Well, I spent the rest of my sunday online shopping and watching Zhong Ji Yi Ban! And it is now time to sleep lol... Nighty!
-----
I can't seem to tell whether I'm walking on the spot or heading somewhere.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home