Unlike you, unlike everyone.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Haze

A woman and her cramps.

Having such problems often prove to be troublesome when it comes to committments, lifestyle and work.

You are grouchy. Upset. And absent.

From work that is.

I missed work again yesterday. And honestly, I didn't get an mc.

Anal-aunty was chasing after me for it indirectly. Through my boss, through my collegue. Goodness, I can't tell if she's scared of me or just doesn't want to talk to me.

Now I am faced with the situation of having to tell her I don't have an mc.

Shit.

Why didn't I go get one?!

Sigh...

-----

I know nobody wants to read about such a topic though lol. But it's hard for me to post anything lately. I think about it, form it, and forget it. Arghz, I need to get myself some ginko pills. Haha...

It's bedtime for me now though, because I did not have enough sleep last night.

But I'm not complaining, because I had fun, and I felt as though we managed to connect for that little bit of 1 hour and almost 30 minutes. I love how it felt. So free. (It's not what you think, you hentai-yaro. Oh wait, did I use it correctly? =P)

-----

It's a haze, set in a maze.

Illusions?

Comfort?

Touch?

A simple smile, in return.

A loving gaze.

Picturesome.

I wish I knew how.

-----

I want to, and so I will.

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


 

Natalie

Age: 21

Likes: Red, Dogs, Hamsters, Humour, The Ocean, The Night, Sunsets, Cloudy days, Big long hugs, Cuddles in bed, Strawberries, Mint ice cream, Reading, Literature, Movies, Singing, Cute things, Sensitivity, Kindness.

Dislikes: Lizards, Earthworms, Daytime, Vegetables, Running, Liars, Vulgarities, Procrastinators, Sad movies, Robots, Dictators, Being called Fat, Being Fat, Humidity, Tactlessness, Violence.

Advertisements



Wish List

- Canon 970i
- LG FB162 DVD Micro Audio
- DBSK's Concert Ticket
- Shinhwa - 9th Album
- Big Bang - Remember Hehehe

Tagboard






Jukebox

Fiesty November

Others



Credits

"Crimson Mosiac" Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]