Next [9/10]
NextLas Vegas showroom magician Cris Johnson has a secret which torments him: he can see a few minutes into the future. Sick of the examinations he underwent as a child and the interest of the government and medical establishment in his power, he lies low under an assumed name in Vegas, performing cheap tricks and living off small-time gambling "winnings." But when a terrorist group threatens to detonate a nuclear device in Los Angeles, government agent Callie Ferris must use all her wiles to capture Cris and convince him to help her stop the cataclysm.
Watched this at suntec yesterday afternoon by taking half a day off and I must say, it got quite a bit of laughs, as well as ooo-ings and aaah-ings.
It's a very exciting show with alot of smooth moves and unforeseeable twists and turns in the plot and I enjoyed it thoroughly. Go watch it! I shall give it an all time high of 9 out of 10!
Had dinner at kuishinbo after that as well and after the renovation I guess you could say the place looks better, but the items on display seemed somewhat reduced. The cotton candy machine and chocolate fountain were gone, but in their place was a soft ice cream machine.
Some sushis and hand rolls were also missing but I'm not sure if we're supposed to ask for the hand rolls before they make since I asked a staff and he made it for me on the spot.
Overall, I would still go back there in the future, because no matter what, they still have a big variety of food at a reasonable price. =D
-----
I wanted to blog about something else too but was wondering if I should create a separate entry for that.
I attended the church wedding of my primary school classmate this morning! The first of us to get married at the young age of 20! (Her birthday hasn't passed yet.)
She looked so happy and pretty and while looking at their wedding photos I kept wanting to get married too lol! I guess every girl probably feels that way when faced with such a situation. It was really sweet though, even though I wasn't exactly into the singing and talks about HIM because, you guessed it, it was a christian church wedding.
I have nothing against any other religions but at times I am thankful to have been born into a family of buddhists because I seriously would not have been able to deal with the committments and procedures. I guess everyone has their calling, if you know what I mean.
I'd post pics, but I don't currently have any at the moment so I'd probably update again when I do have them. Also I'll be going for the wedding dinner tomorrow so I might as well consolidate the photos lol...
=====
My... Aren't you cute?...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home