Back
I was comtemplating whether to post anything since I have been on hiatus for quite some time, (Almost 2 months?) but I guess it doesn't hurt.
Hi! I am back!
Have been really busy the past few weeks, because I have a new goal in life and I must go about fulfilling it.
What is that goal?
Haha, I am not about to reveal it. But it's a tough road to travel and lots of training has to be done. You could make a guess.
Before I came upon my "idea" though, I was enjoying life every day, watching t, k and j dramas, which stands for Taiwanese, Korean and Japanese by the way.
And while I have to say, although almost every, if not all, t-dramas have terrible acting, at least the storyline is funny and most of the time, romantic.
What can I say, I am a hopeless romantic. Lol.
-
Anyway, I will probably be even more busy the next few weeks, and I miss my sleep!!!
And I'll post again when I have the time and/or if I think of anything special to mention lol.
PS. I love the new song you hear in the background! Big Bang rocks!
PPS. I have no idea what Big Bang looks like though, so it's not always about looks, yeah! =D
-
Few know a little, fewer yet know the whole truth.
Hi! I am back!
Have been really busy the past few weeks, because I have a new goal in life and I must go about fulfilling it.
What is that goal?
Haha, I am not about to reveal it. But it's a tough road to travel and lots of training has to be done. You could make a guess.
Before I came upon my "idea" though, I was enjoying life every day, watching t, k and j dramas, which stands for Taiwanese, Korean and Japanese by the way.
And while I have to say, although almost every, if not all, t-dramas have terrible acting, at least the storyline is funny and most of the time, romantic.
What can I say, I am a hopeless romantic. Lol.
-
Anyway, I will probably be even more busy the next few weeks, and I miss my sleep!!!
And I'll post again when I have the time and/or if I think of anything special to mention lol.
PS. I love the new song you hear in the background! Big Bang rocks!
PPS. I have no idea what Big Bang looks like though, so it's not always about looks, yeah! =D
-
Few know a little, fewer yet know the whole truth.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home