Unlike you, unlike everyone.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Pleased~

I came to office today to find a pleasant surprise! Two bars of chocolate from my collegue JS to thank me for helping him with some work! Thanks dude! Chocolate cookies and dark chocolate too haha... Yum yum!~

I wonder if I ever mentioned that if not for the evil auntie, this company would really be perfect to work at. The people are all so nice, and my boss is a sweet guy too. A pity it's not what I was meant to do or I would probably be one of those people who stay in a company for 20 years or until they retire. Lol...

Oh ya, I was supposed to post up some pics from the wedding right? But I haven't gotten most of them from wj yet so that will have to wait. But boy was it fun!

The wedding dinner was held at orchid country club which I'm apparently somewhat familiar with, having been there at least 10 times before to sing ktv lol...

But I too was not prepared for the ball room which was huge! I haven't been to many weddings before in my life but this one could easily sit 45-50 tables in the main area and still have plenty of room on the side for dancing haha! The food was good, the service efficient and the bride was pretty!

This may have come a little late but Agnes, congratulations on getting married! May Ricter and you be as loving and sweet always, may you two have as many children as you want and may life always be smooth going for you!

Lolz, suddenly I remember how we used to sing together, especially the big hit back then, My Heart Will Go On from the Titantic OST. We were good friends who drifted apart after primary school... But am so happy that you found a good man for yourself! =D

-----

On a side note, tg(that guy) was acting all menopause-y with me yesterday even though technically speaking he should have another 30 years to go if he was a woman. I suspect it's a manly pms thing but I shall not be bothered. =X

I love you guys!

=====

We're all smart people here... All but some apparently... Lol...

Labels: ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


 

Natalie

Age: 21

Likes: Red, Dogs, Hamsters, Humour, The Ocean, The Night, Sunsets, Cloudy days, Big long hugs, Cuddles in bed, Strawberries, Mint ice cream, Reading, Literature, Movies, Singing, Cute things, Sensitivity, Kindness.

Dislikes: Lizards, Earthworms, Daytime, Vegetables, Running, Liars, Vulgarities, Procrastinators, Sad movies, Robots, Dictators, Being called Fat, Being Fat, Humidity, Tactlessness, Violence.

Advertisements



Wish List

- Canon 970i
- LG FB162 DVD Micro Audio
- DBSK's Concert Ticket
- Shinhwa - 9th Album
- Big Bang - Remember Hehehe

Tagboard






Jukebox

Fiesty November

Others



Credits

"Crimson Mosiac" Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]