Unlike you, unlike everyone.

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Indeed

I was reading through my older posts just now, particularly that of the exciting topic at hand (see below) and still I wonder why, really... What reason should anybody have to be pissed and want a post to be taken down when that post did not state names? Not like I ruined your reputation; of that you are helping yourself along perfectly fine.

I would think that some people should know better then to flame at this point in time unless he or she is, 1. the 'protagonist' in this little story or 2. trying to ruin the reputation of said protagonist.

Well, people can judge for themselves, and you should revise your reasons used.

Honestly speaking, I couldn't help laughing when I read those messages. Oh, you are so funny dude...

Ah~ But for the drama in my life...

Thank you, people who have stood up for me. We all know better right? =)

=====

Hmm... Do I see sour grapes?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


 

Natalie

Age: 21

Likes: Red, Dogs, Hamsters, Humour, The Ocean, The Night, Sunsets, Cloudy days, Big long hugs, Cuddles in bed, Strawberries, Mint ice cream, Reading, Literature, Movies, Singing, Cute things, Sensitivity, Kindness.

Dislikes: Lizards, Earthworms, Daytime, Vegetables, Running, Liars, Vulgarities, Procrastinators, Sad movies, Robots, Dictators, Being called Fat, Being Fat, Humidity, Tactlessness, Violence.

Advertisements



Wish List

- Canon 970i
- LG FB162 DVD Micro Audio
- DBSK's Concert Ticket
- Shinhwa - 9th Album
- Big Bang - Remember Hehehe

Tagboard






Jukebox

Fiesty November

Others



Credits

"Crimson Mosiac" Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]