Forever With You
It's the first of August!
Officially one year since I've joined ABS.
Also the day I become something of a student again.
Not that it's that big a deal, in fact all it means is that I have wasted one year!
And of course, it has to be raining.
Arghz.
The office is freezing now. As are its people, lol.
-
I found another new song to love, which version do you like better?
Version1
Version2
Do comment.
-
When will it end?
Officially one year since I've joined ABS.
Also the day I become something of a student again.
Not that it's that big a deal, in fact all it means is that I have wasted one year!
And of course, it has to be raining.
Arghz.
The office is freezing now. As are its people, lol.
-
I found another new song to love, which version do you like better?
Version1
Version2
Do comment.
-
When will it end?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home