Unlike you, unlike everyone.

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Angry

Today...


Somebody insulted my standard of english!!! Arghz!


Of all things I can let slide, my standard of english is not something I take easily!


Damn it. Stupid person. It's not the first time he has said something insulting to me too but I always pretend that it doesn't matter because I feel that he is just ignorant, but to always do it and then think that it is a matter of fact is really infuriating!!!


He still told me that it's because my english is so broken that's why he speaks chinese to accommodate me! The nerves of that fella! Grrr...


I admit that my english may have deteriorated in that I no longer have "chim chim" aka mind-blowing words on hand but still, to say that I speak broken english?!


It has always been my way of thinking that since Singaporeans speak "Singlish", to speak it to a fellow Singaporean is a form of empathy and shows a level of comfort as though between friends, yet he interpreted my speech as broken and insults me for it! Fine, if that's the way it is, I shall speak formally with him from now on. It's Mister so-and-so for him and no more first name basis!


Grrrrr...


-


Anyway, life's been the same; work, school, and 'more'... Hiak hiak...


It's been raining just about everyday and I end up not wanting to go anywhere at all.


But I want to watch Ratatouille!!! Anybody interested too? Contact me asap! Lol~


Zzz... I'm so boring I don't know what to say.. (PS, That is not a grammatical error.)


-


Count Down: 2 More days~

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


 

Natalie

Age: 21

Likes: Red, Dogs, Hamsters, Humour, The Ocean, The Night, Sunsets, Cloudy days, Big long hugs, Cuddles in bed, Strawberries, Mint ice cream, Reading, Literature, Movies, Singing, Cute things, Sensitivity, Kindness.

Dislikes: Lizards, Earthworms, Daytime, Vegetables, Running, Liars, Vulgarities, Procrastinators, Sad movies, Robots, Dictators, Being called Fat, Being Fat, Humidity, Tactlessness, Violence.

Advertisements



Wish List

- Canon 970i
- LG FB162 DVD Micro Audio
- DBSK's Concert Ticket
- Shinhwa - 9th Album
- Big Bang - Remember Hehehe

Tagboard






Jukebox

Fiesty November

Others



Credits

"Crimson Mosiac" Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]