The Mouth
I was seated in front of the family television one particular evening with my elder sister beside me, when out of nowhere, my mother appears from behind and says something so peculiar I do a double-take.
"I think it's Minnie Mouse's!"
My elder sister turns and acknowledges her comment with a half-smile, and I regard my mother with a raised eyebrow to which she insists, "No really! I'm sure Minnie Mouse has a mouth!"
Huh???
Having stated her point, she turns and ambles back to her room.
I turn my raised eyebrow to my sister who laughs and tells me a story.
Apparently, because she was refurnishing her room (my sister, that is), my mother had decided to wash all the stuffed toys together, and only later do they find one item left in the washing machine that had them stumped.
That's right.
A little red smiley mouth.
=.=
And so they have been playing the match-the-mouth-to-a-stuffed-toy's-face game.
Intriguing?
As it turns out, the mouth does not seem to match any face, and the stuffed toys all look perfectly fine without any mouths which leads me to a very reduandant thought, "So Hello Kitty is no longer unique?"
But upon hearing the story, I could not help laughing like crazy.
Lol, what a weird story.
I am curious though, does minnie really have a mouth?
I cannot, for the life of me, recall.
-
"I think it's Minnie Mouse's!"
My elder sister turns and acknowledges her comment with a half-smile, and I regard my mother with a raised eyebrow to which she insists, "No really! I'm sure Minnie Mouse has a mouth!"
Huh???
Having stated her point, she turns and ambles back to her room.
I turn my raised eyebrow to my sister who laughs and tells me a story.
Apparently, because she was refurnishing her room (my sister, that is), my mother had decided to wash all the stuffed toys together, and only later do they find one item left in the washing machine that had them stumped.
That's right.
A little red smiley mouth.
=.=
And so they have been playing the match-the-mouth-to-a-stuffed-toy's-face game.
Intriguing?
As it turns out, the mouth does not seem to match any face, and the stuffed toys all look perfectly fine without any mouths which leads me to a very reduandant thought, "So Hello Kitty is no longer unique?"
But upon hearing the story, I could not help laughing like crazy.
Lol, what a weird story.
I am curious though, does minnie really have a mouth?
I cannot, for the life of me, recall.
-
Labels: Random


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home