Happy 49th Birthday Daddy!
Today is a special day!
Happy Birthday Daddy! =D
Hehe, it also marks my 50th entry.
Hmm we won't be able to celebrate on the actual day itself since jie won't be back till tomorrow and tomorrow mei has work at night. It's hard when all our schedules are so conflicting all the time, lol.
Anyway, I've been storing what I want to say for days when I have the time to post properly, but I have also been forgetting, hence:
Back to square 1!
Okay, don't kill me, I know this equation sucks and my maths sucks. Lol...
Alright, will post again soon~
-
I forgot to remember, but there's no point either ways.
Happy Birthday Daddy! =D
Hehe, it also marks my 50th entry.
Hmm we won't be able to celebrate on the actual day itself since jie won't be back till tomorrow and tomorrow mei has work at night. It's hard when all our schedules are so conflicting all the time, lol.
Anyway, I've been storing what I want to say for days when I have the time to post properly, but I have also been forgetting, hence:
Let 'Brain' be 'x', 'NewNote' be '+y' and 'ForgetNote' be '-y'.
Therefore, x + y - y = x!
Back to square 1!
Okay, don't kill me, I know this equation sucks and my maths sucks. Lol...
Alright, will post again soon~
-
I forgot to remember, but there's no point either ways.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home