Noor!
Okay, I think I have procrastinated more then enough already.
But but but... While I have been really busy, I can't exactly explain what I was busy about, it's all so boring anyways, I'm sure nobody's interested, lol.
How's the new song? It has a slight retro feel doesn't it? Very catchy, hehe~
Anyways, like I mentioned in the last post, it was my dad's birthday last thursday but we only got around to actually celebrating with dinner yesterday.
My elder sis decided that we should have a very sumptuous dinner and somehow or another, we ended up at a seafood restaurant in clementi which we had sworn off many years back.
Then why did we go back there?
Because my dad's friend had commended that place and we decided to give it another chance. =.=
As it turns out,I would love to strangle that friend of his the food wasn't all that great, they got our order wrong, and the china waitress tried hard selling for every single item.
"How about a fish? Ourfish is very good, very fresh! Or how about a lobster? Or Mussles? They taste great with XO oyster sauce! If you like pork, instead of the prok ribs, how about the suckling pig instead?"
We insisted that the sharksfin should not have any beansprouts, which was their previous problem, and after agreeing many times with us, she manage to forget to write that down. And even though we'd asked for sharksfin with crab meat, we got sharksfin with crab roe instead, and they insisted that it was "xie4 rou4" when I thought the proper term should be "xie4 huang2"?
Fortunately the other items were okay/acceptable, or you would have seen the name of the restaurant in bold at the top of this entry already. I shall therefore be nice and leave their name out since the waitress was so apologetic throughout the remainder of the meal.
Unfortunately though, the mood was already spoilt when the first dish was such a disappointment. Sigh sigh...
On the way back in in the car, we were listening to a DJ talking on the radio when...
Mom: Brian has been around for a long time already right?
Dad: Yeah, I think it's been 20 years already, even longer then the Flying Dutchman.
Me (to sis): Who's Bryan?
Mom: Noor, Mark Richmond's father!
Dad: Who's Mark Richmond?
Mom: Noor, Bryan Richmond's son!
Sis and I: =.=
My mom is the cutest. Lol~
-
Since when?
But but but... While I have been really busy, I can't exactly explain what I was busy about, it's all so boring anyways, I'm sure nobody's interested, lol.
How's the new song? It has a slight retro feel doesn't it? Very catchy, hehe~
Anyways, like I mentioned in the last post, it was my dad's birthday last thursday but we only got around to actually celebrating with dinner yesterday.
My elder sis decided that we should have a very sumptuous dinner and somehow or another, we ended up at a seafood restaurant in clementi which we had sworn off many years back.
Then why did we go back there?
Because my dad's friend had commended that place and we decided to give it another chance. =.=
As it turns out,
"How about a fish? Our
We insisted that the sharksfin should not have any beansprouts, which was their previous problem, and after agreeing many times with us, she manage to forget to write that down. And even though we'd asked for sharksfin with crab meat, we got sharksfin with crab roe instead, and they insisted that it was "xie4 rou4" when I thought the proper term should be "xie4 huang2"?
Fortunately the other items were okay/acceptable, or you would have seen the name of the restaurant in bold at the top of this entry already. I shall therefore be nice and leave their name out since the waitress was so apologetic throughout the remainder of the meal.
Unfortunately though, the mood was already spoilt when the first dish was such a disappointment. Sigh sigh...
On the way back in in the car, we were listening to a DJ talking on the radio when...
Mom: Brian has been around for a long time already right?
Dad: Yeah, I think it's been 20 years already, even longer then the Flying Dutchman.
Me (to sis): Who's Bryan?
Mom: Noor, Mark Richmond's father!
Dad: Who's Mark Richmond?
Mom: Noor, Bryan Richmond's son!
Sis and I: =.=
My mom is the cutest. Lol~
-
Since when?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home