Holidays
It's a friday, but it feels like a monday, after having had a good night/day sleep yesterday.
I missed the national day parade yesterday, while I was busy surfing the net, lol.
And perhaps I don't care enough, but I always thought that the parade lasted from 6 to 10 or something like that? And that they aired it from 7 to 9?
I switched on the television at about 850 and saw nothing, the typical crappy programs.
And then just when I thought, oh what a pity, I recalled that they replay it at least twice after that anyway.
Oh well.
-
Everybody is on leave in my office!!! Yet the traffic was still slow moving today.
I can't figure out why, because normally with the public holiday falling on a thursday, people end up taking friday just for a long weekend. I would probably have taken too if I had not been saving my leave for something. Damn...
And now apparently, the uncle in my department is missing without notice so I'm the only one left because the other two girls took leave too! o.O
At least it's quiet.. Lol.
-
I forgot when, and why, not that it matters... Right?
I missed the national day parade yesterday, while I was busy surfing the net, lol.
And perhaps I don't care enough, but I always thought that the parade lasted from 6 to 10 or something like that? And that they aired it from 7 to 9?
I switched on the television at about 850 and saw nothing, the typical crappy programs.
And then just when I thought, oh what a pity, I recalled that they replay it at least twice after that anyway.
Oh well.
-
Everybody is on leave in my office!!! Yet the traffic was still slow moving today.
I can't figure out why, because normally with the public holiday falling on a thursday, people end up taking friday just for a long weekend. I would probably have taken too if I had not been saving my leave for something. Damn...
And now apparently, the uncle in my department is missing without notice so I'm the only one left because the other two girls took leave too! o.O
At least it's quiet.. Lol.
-
I forgot when, and why, not that it matters... Right?
Labels: Everyday


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home