Unlike you, unlike everyone.

Monday, September 24, 2007

Germs!

I have been thoroughly annoyed with a particular engineer in the company.


I am not sure if I've ever mentioned this before, but my collegues and I have noticed that one particular female engineer (who hails from china if that makes any difference.) always chooses not to flush and wash her hands when she goes to the toilet.


I know, "Eeeeeeeew!" right?


And we have confirmed this fact, perhaps too many times for comfort, if there's even another number after 'once'.


Our company's female toilet has two cubicles and a sink like most typical company toilets.


If say, somebody was already in a cubicle when that particular person entered, she would proceed to enter the other cubicle, pee, then leave straight out the door without 1. flushing the toilet bowl and 2. washing her hands.


Don't ask me how do I know, it's that obvious; I have ears.


And if she was inside before somebody enters, she would flush, exit the cubicle and, if the other person had already enter the other cubicle, leave without washing her hands. Only if the other person was still at the sink would she proceed to smile very nicely and wash her hands.


=.=


And then there's that question of, "How do you know it's her?" On several occasions I have managed to exit the toilet after her and catch her returning to the office or waiting for the lift.


After coming to the only possible answer, I checked with my other female collegues and found out that I was not the only one who had witnessed this.


EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!


And you know what's strange?


The fact that she brushes her teeth after meals! Tell me please, how come you're so worried about your dental hygiene and not at all worried about your personal hygiene?!


I really don't get it. =.=


And that's not just it, she still keeps the seat cover up and leaves a disgusting mess in the cubicle! (More often than once I have suspected that she's actually really a guy who pees standing, but she has kids... o.O)


And to make matters worst, she has this reaaaaallly horrible habit of patting me on the shoulder whenever she's talking to me!!!


AHHHH!!! THE HORRORS!!!!


Just, moments ago, right after I somehow found myself in the toilet at the same time as her again for the Nth time, I return to my desk and she appears beside me to ask me to do some work for her.


Just as she is about to pat me on the shoulder, I swerve away in my roller chair and ask her hastily what she wants.


As she explains to me, I nod along and think to myself, "Thank goodness I managed to avoid that!"


After finishing, she turns to leave, seems to remember something else and makes to pat me on the shoulder again.


In a flash of hindsight, I swerve out of her way again, albeit in a very scared manner (lol), and listens to what she has to say, this time waiting until she has truly left before I return to my work.


Thinking it was over was a mistake, because she appeared out of nowhere 5 minutes later and very happily patted me on my shoulder to ask if I had finished the work.


AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!


No other engineers ever dares come near me (since most are guys of course) so how dare she??!!!


Personal space, people?!


I mean, even the other female engineers will wave a hand in front of my face when I don't notice them, so why does she have to touch me when I so obviously try to avoid her?!


I suspect she does it on purpose, just so I will finish her work fast and get her off my back.


Oh, paranoia..


AHHHHH!!!! Dettol!!!


*Drenches self in 99.99% bacteria killing solution.*


*Faints from self-imagined poisonous fumes.*


-

Pity the soul who falls behind.

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


 

Natalie

Age: 21

Likes: Red, Dogs, Hamsters, Humour, The Ocean, The Night, Sunsets, Cloudy days, Big long hugs, Cuddles in bed, Strawberries, Mint ice cream, Reading, Literature, Movies, Singing, Cute things, Sensitivity, Kindness.

Dislikes: Lizards, Earthworms, Daytime, Vegetables, Running, Liars, Vulgarities, Procrastinators, Sad movies, Robots, Dictators, Being called Fat, Being Fat, Humidity, Tactlessness, Violence.

Advertisements



Wish List

- Canon 970i
- LG FB162 DVD Micro Audio
- DBSK's Concert Ticket
- Shinhwa - 9th Album
- Big Bang - Remember Hehehe

Tagboard






Jukebox

Fiesty November

Others



Credits

"Crimson Mosiac" Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]