Buses
I don't know how many times have I complained about taking the bus. But you must have gotten the gist that I. Really. Do. Not. Like. Buses.
Take the bus ride home last friday, I was standing with my younger sis and her boyfriend at the 'standing corner' and this weirdo-creepo-pervert kept staring at me. After noticing, I actually glared right at him which only caused him to turn back for 2 seconds and then turn right back to continue staring.
This went on for at least 3 times. (Truth is, I lost count. =.=)
What was his deal?!
I then contemplated walking up to him to ask him what the hell was he looking at, and/or showing him my middle finger and my fiercest glare, or just getting off the bus.
In the end I did the last. Damn, I so regretted not showing him the sign before getting off.
The bloody pervert still had the nerves to smile at me halfway. YIIIKES!
My sis said I should have taken a photo of him like her friend QX, and then post his pic up, but it's a pity we only thought of it after getting off. =.=
What would you have done in the same situation?
-
And then, take the bus ride home yesterday for example.
I was sitting in the outer seat at the row right behind the bus driver and beside me was an auntie who kept smiling widely throughout the WHOLE bus ride. And I can say that because she was there when I got on and then she got off one stop before me.
Seriously, what's so funny? Share the joke won't you? =.=
And then standing in front of the stairs, leaning against the driver's side door was a teenage girl holding a sudoku book.
Sure, you ask me, what's the big deal about that?
Of course the book's fine.
But rubbing/touching her own butt every 2 minutes is NOT!
Goodness knows what is wrong with her or her butt. Maybe she's a narcissist and her butt is the prettiest thing on her body?
I don't know.
But girl, you happen to be standing in the very front of the bus, facing everybody else on the bus, I don't think we expected a free show when we boarded the bus.
Sure, the other people (read: Guuuys. =P) probably didn't mind, but she was standing less than half a meter away from me, and I really did not appreciate the display.
I wonder if that was why the auntie kept smiling though, although judging from the angle, I don't think she could have seen the girl. Unless she has x-ray eyes. Then, I'm sure more than just that one girl touching herself would be amusing.
I'd surely have alot more things to laugh about too.
-
Not that there's much chance of you reading this, but still, Happy Birthday to you.
Take the bus ride home last friday, I was standing with my younger sis and her boyfriend at the 'standing corner' and this weirdo-creepo-pervert kept staring at me. After noticing, I actually glared right at him which only caused him to turn back for 2 seconds and then turn right back to continue staring.
This went on for at least 3 times. (Truth is, I lost count. =.=)
What was his deal?!
I then contemplated walking up to him to ask him what the hell was he looking at, and/or showing him my middle finger and my fiercest glare, or just getting off the bus.
In the end I did the last. Damn, I so regretted not showing him the sign before getting off.
The bloody pervert still had the nerves to smile at me halfway. YIIIKES!
My sis said I should have taken a photo of him like her friend QX, and then post his pic up, but it's a pity we only thought of it after getting off. =.=
What would you have done in the same situation?
-
And then, take the bus ride home yesterday for example.
I was sitting in the outer seat at the row right behind the bus driver and beside me was an auntie who kept smiling widely throughout the WHOLE bus ride. And I can say that because she was there when I got on and then she got off one stop before me.
Seriously, what's so funny? Share the joke won't you? =.=
And then standing in front of the stairs, leaning against the driver's side door was a teenage girl holding a sudoku book.
Sure, you ask me, what's the big deal about that?
Of course the book's fine.
But rubbing/touching her own butt every 2 minutes is NOT!
Goodness knows what is wrong with her or her butt. Maybe she's a narcissist and her butt is the prettiest thing on her body?
I don't know.
But girl, you happen to be standing in the very front of the bus, facing everybody else on the bus, I don't think we expected a free show when we boarded the bus.
Sure, the other people (read: Guuuys. =P) probably didn't mind, but she was standing less than half a meter away from me, and I really did not appreciate the display.
I wonder if that was why the auntie kept smiling though, although judging from the angle, I don't think she could have seen the girl. Unless she has x-ray eyes. Then, I'm sure more than just that one girl touching herself would be amusing.
I'd surely have alot more things to laugh about too.
-
Not that there's much chance of you reading this, but still, Happy Birthday to you.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home