Unlike you, unlike everyone.

Friday, September 28, 2007

Special Lunch

Could I be having a bad day today?


Well.. I woke up on time, left the house on time, reached the bus just as it arrived, and got a seat because everyone were strangely heading to the back of the bus and those seats facing the back of the bus were empty...


Sounds good right?


Then I reached into my bag to find that I had left my handphone on my bed, a fat chick sat beside me and began reading her newspaper with her arm bumping into me every 2 seconds and apparently the seat creaks everytime the driver brakes.


I then thought, well, it could be worst, and tried to take a nap, only to have the person who was sitting directly behind me bump my head with his or hers, which meant that I had to sleep at an awkward angle. It didn't help that I was just starting to feel the effect of yesterday's workout and my body was aching.


Then just when I was about to fall asleep, the seat opposite vacants and the fat chick moves over, so I thought, thank goodness! I just hate having people touch me whether intentionally or not, lol.


But this indian guy boards and sits right where she just left, smelling like spicy curry or whatever it is that indians smell like. =.=


Trying my best to ignore the smell, I look at my surrounding and see that I'm already half way from my destination so I tell myself to bear with it! Not like there's anything I can do anyway, save for standing.


The bus passes the usually jammed section quickly and I smile, thinking that I'd be reaching sooner then expected after all. And when it gets onto the highway, only 15 more minutes to my destination, I drift off to sleep......


.... And wake up at the bus interchange.


AHHHHHHH!!!!


I beat myself on my head, wondering how I could not have woken up when it was my stop since almost everyone gets off there, then wonder how am I getting back.


Just then I see another bus starting to leave, and it's one which I can take so I silently pray for that bus to wait and for the bus I am on to hurry up and stop. Low and behold, a guy runs up to that bus and it pauses to let him up. But the bus driver whose bus that I am currently still on is taking his own sweet time to park!!!


*Gan zhiong spider runs pass*


When it finally stops, I hurry off and see the other bus already moving off, and when I run up to the entrance of the bus, the driver looks as though he is trying to ignore me. =X


Luckily, he still opens the door after all and I relax after all.


I've always thought that it was lucky that the bus I have to take goes only to the interchange 15minutes away, but I wonder if it's good or bad since I keep oversleeping on the bus. =.=


Anyway, tapping my card as I get off at my stop, I come to realise that there's only 50cents left in my card, a change from what I thought would last me another 3 rides today. Why?! Did I see wrongly the last time I checked?! Now how am I going home after going to queensway later?


AhhHHHH!!!


And I reached the office at 9.17. Sigh...


So you tell me, good day or bad? It hasn't been off to a good start.. =(


-


Anyway, talking about something good instead, I almost feel like a primary school student again today because my dad packed my lunch for me hehe. Not in a bad way of course, but a very nice way.


One of our lunch buddies told us yesterday that she would be eating in today so I told my parents I wanted to bring some food to office and they started deciding how to pack my lunch for my convenience.


I was actually thinking to just throw the food into tupperwares and such actually, lol.


But then my dad asked what time I would leave the house and said that he would pack it for me.


So sweet right???!! =D


So awhile after I woke up, he also got up to help me prepare my food. And now for the first time in my 1year and almost 2months in ABS, I have brought a home made lunch to work! LoL!~


Yeah! That's probably the only good thing for today haha..


Maybe 'god' doesn't want me to be too happy each day. =P


-


Will be going to pick out some sports shoes later.


Ah... This is just the start of my very poor 'season'.


-

Why can't I remember lately?

Labels: ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


 

Natalie

Age: 21

Likes: Red, Dogs, Hamsters, Humour, The Ocean, The Night, Sunsets, Cloudy days, Big long hugs, Cuddles in bed, Strawberries, Mint ice cream, Reading, Literature, Movies, Singing, Cute things, Sensitivity, Kindness.

Dislikes: Lizards, Earthworms, Daytime, Vegetables, Running, Liars, Vulgarities, Procrastinators, Sad movies, Robots, Dictators, Being called Fat, Being Fat, Humidity, Tactlessness, Violence.

Advertisements



Wish List

- Canon 970i
- LG FB162 DVD Micro Audio
- DBSK's Concert Ticket
- Shinhwa - 9th Album
- Big Bang - Remember Hehehe

Tagboard






Jukebox

Fiesty November

Others



Credits

"Crimson Mosiac" Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]