Food
Grrr...
Should I force myself to eat during breaktimes when I am not hungry and grow fatter, or waste the food which is not exactly cheap?
Reviews always say to eat in moderation, don't snack, and what nots, but parents and "volunteers" always say don't waste food, people in africa are starving.
What then?
I did not buy the food, but still it costs money and is nevertheless good food.
And in some cases, it's not like we can choose big, medium or small portions from the menu during lunch/dinner time.
Eat it?
Or throw it?
This is taking into consideration that there is no one else whom you can pass it to.
What would you do?
=
Decisions, decisions...
Should I force myself to eat during breaktimes when I am not hungry and grow fatter, or waste the food which is not exactly cheap?
Reviews always say to eat in moderation, don't snack, and what nots, but parents and "volunteers" always say don't waste food, people in africa are starving.
What then?
I did not buy the food, but still it costs money and is nevertheless good food.
And in some cases, it's not like we can choose big, medium or small portions from the menu during lunch/dinner time.
Eat it?
Or throw it?
This is taking into consideration that there is no one else whom you can pass it to.
What would you do?
=
Decisions, decisions...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home