Happy 21st!~
Hohoho!~~
Happy 21st Birthday to Me!!!
Lolz... As you can see, to commemorate (even though, no I'm not died *choy choy!* lol) my 21 years on earth, I have done alittle revamping of my blog layout!
And for those of you who want pics of the party on saturday, yes yes, they'll be coming right up. The original pictures where huuuuge though, and when I resized them, apparently I made them too small now. =X
But a picture speaks a thousand words so I shall flood you with thousands of words!!! =P
*Warning, image HEAVY!*

My pretty cake! I don't care that CheeChow said it looks like a lover's cake! =.=

Me holding a sign that Meimei's BF, Kenneth made for me!! Pretty right! Hand painted okay, butterflies and all! =D

Me and Mr. Christopher aka FT, the first official guest! See, you still can see the sunlight outside... Lol~

It's a bird.. It's a plane... Okay no more cliches. Lol. This was a faked shot (Shhh don't tell anyone.) Meimei told us to act natural. Lol. Then you shouldn't have told us whaaaat. =P

I like this pic. Maybe cause it's so dark. Lol~

My meimei and I. Jie couldn't make it cause she had to fly. =( But do we look alike? Hehe~

Jameson & his girlfriend Christine. People got gf only learn how to act cool le. =.=

Me and my god parents!~

Me, my sis and my two cousins.

My two cousins, Auntie Mary and me~

My colleagues~

AES - Mark, ShiXian, ShunJie, Me, JianXiong, HweeSiong, Ben & ZhiChao.

SAPS - YiHui, Daniel, Glendon, Kenneth, ZhaoRong, Me, WeiJie, ZhaoHui, YaoHui, Sherwin, SeKeng.

Freddy and I. (Lolz you can't tell I got smashed with cake just before this hor? =P)

Jim, Louis and I.

Kelvin and I. (Why our eyes so funny one... =.=)

SAPS - YiHui, HuiMei and I~

SAPS - Juan, Amy, Me, Jerome, Joey.

My cousin, Daniel and I.

Look! Baby RuiEn! Cuuute okay!~ ^^ Her daddy Mr CheeChow carrying her, lol.

Both Marcus-es! Marcus my upstairs-neighbour-n-AES-senior, and Marcus my primary school classmate! Apparently they know each other lol.

Me and my Grandma. First time take pic one on one with her wor~

Kakaka... My big family.. Short of a number of people who couldn't make it though. Eh.. Why do I look like some kind of giant ar? =.=

Lolz, my smaller family? Okay lar, I got two brother-in-laws le. Lol..

All my cousins except Daniel. Don't ask me why JunHao is hiding behind me like that. Spoil my nice pic sobz.

I still can't quite name this group. =P JiSheng, NingYing, Ian, JunWei, WaiLeong and AhKeong, hehe..

Yeah! The biggest SAPS class of 6/5 '98 gathering as of yet! Many rare faces! =D

Mr Rayn claims to be Haagen Dazs' representative lol. WayCheng, LeeAnn and DiWei were late. =(

WeiMing & Jim. Lolz.. A super mini #retronite gathering.

My.. What big hair you've got. =.=

Make a fish~~ Make a fish~~

Lolz, why do I have a stupid expression on?

Okay that's better, lol.

And finally! A super up-close ugly pic of me. =X They say it just has to happen at every birthday party. Mr Glen, you are soooo gonna get it on yours. Lol!

Another one of me and my meimei! Lolz, I think this was my nicest photo le...
Okay end of the massive photo-taking session. I tell you, I smiled till my mouth actually cramped. And if you look closely at some of the pics, I look like I'm grimacing. Haha, and there you have it.
Yippeee! I think it's the first and probably the last time you'll ever see so many pics from me at one shot. Hope I didn't give anyone sore eyes lol.
-
Will be going for seafood dinner later as per tradition! Yeah, can't wait! =D
-
PS, A Big Thank You to all those friends and family who took the time to celebrate my birthday with me in advance! :D
PPS, I had a super hard time trying to upload the pics looor! =.=
PPPS, My new layout nice? Much easier to see now right? Lol~
-
Happy 21st Birthday to Me!!!
Lolz... As you can see, to commemorate (even though, no I'm not died *choy choy!* lol) my 21 years on earth, I have done alittle revamping of my blog layout!
And for those of you who want pics of the party on saturday, yes yes, they'll be coming right up. The original pictures where huuuuge though, and when I resized them, apparently I made them too small now. =X
But a picture speaks a thousand words so I shall flood you with thousands of words!!! =P
*Warning, image HEAVY!*
My pretty cake! I don't care that CheeChow said it looks like a lover's cake! =.=
Me holding a sign that Meimei's BF, Kenneth made for me!! Pretty right! Hand painted okay, butterflies and all! =D
Me and Mr. Christopher aka FT, the first official guest! See, you still can see the sunlight outside... Lol~
It's a bird.. It's a plane... Okay no more cliches. Lol. This was a faked shot (Shhh don't tell anyone.) Meimei told us to act natural. Lol. Then you shouldn't have told us whaaaat. =P
I like this pic. Maybe cause it's so dark. Lol~
My meimei and I. Jie couldn't make it cause she had to fly. =( But do we look alike? Hehe~
Jameson & his girlfriend Christine. People got gf only learn how to act cool le. =.=
Me and my god parents!~
Me, my sis and my two cousins.
My two cousins, Auntie Mary and me~
My colleagues~
AES - Mark, ShiXian, ShunJie, Me, JianXiong, HweeSiong, Ben & ZhiChao.
SAPS - YiHui, Daniel, Glendon, Kenneth, ZhaoRong, Me, WeiJie, ZhaoHui, YaoHui, Sherwin, SeKeng.
Freddy and I. (Lolz you can't tell I got smashed with cake just before this hor? =P)
Jim, Louis and I.
Kelvin and I. (Why our eyes so funny one... =.=)
SAPS - YiHui, HuiMei and I~
SAPS - Juan, Amy, Me, Jerome, Joey.
My cousin, Daniel and I.
Look! Baby RuiEn! Cuuute okay!~ ^^ Her daddy Mr CheeChow carrying her, lol.
Both Marcus-es! Marcus my upstairs-neighbour-n-AES-senior, and Marcus my primary school classmate! Apparently they know each other lol.
Me and my Grandma. First time take pic one on one with her wor~
Kakaka... My big family.. Short of a number of people who couldn't make it though. Eh.. Why do I look like some kind of giant ar? =.=
Lolz, my smaller family? Okay lar, I got two brother-in-laws le. Lol..
All my cousins except Daniel. Don't ask me why JunHao is hiding behind me like that. Spoil my nice pic sobz.
I still can't quite name this group. =P JiSheng, NingYing, Ian, JunWei, WaiLeong and AhKeong, hehe..
Yeah! The biggest SAPS class of 6/5 '98 gathering as of yet! Many rare faces! =D
Mr Rayn claims to be Haagen Dazs' representative lol. WayCheng, LeeAnn and DiWei were late. =(
WeiMing & Jim. Lolz.. A super mini #retronite gathering.
My.. What big hair you've got. =.=
Make a fish~~ Make a fish~~
Lolz, why do I have a stupid expression on?
Okay that's better, lol.
And finally! A super up-close ugly pic of me. =X They say it just has to happen at every birthday party. Mr Glen, you are soooo gonna get it on yours. Lol!
Another one of me and my meimei! Lolz, I think this was my nicest photo le...
Okay end of the massive photo-taking session. I tell you, I smiled till my mouth actually cramped. And if you look closely at some of the pics, I look like I'm grimacing. Haha, and there you have it.
Yippeee! I think it's the first and probably the last time you'll ever see so many pics from me at one shot. Hope I didn't give anyone sore eyes lol.
-
Will be going for seafood dinner later as per tradition! Yeah, can't wait! =D
-
PS, A Big Thank You to all those friends and family who took the time to celebrate my birthday with me in advance! :D
PPS, I had a super hard time trying to upload the pics looor! =.=
PPPS, My new layout nice? Much easier to see now right? Lol~
-


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home