Dark
A tree and a 30 storey building stood side by side.
Why did the tree get struck by lightning instead of the building?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Because the tree sway lor...
-
Okay that was lame. Ignore it if you like.
Have been busy this week and hence did not have time to update. The party is tomorrow and I worry if I may have forgotten anything. I still haven't gotten music prepared. Arghz.
A number of my guy friends have been asking me if there are many girls going. And while it is understandable to be curious, I don't actually appreciate how you sound desperate and more interested in meeting girls.
Don't they have clubs for those?
That brings me to a distant thought that my friends don't know me, not even remotely.
In my 20 years and 11months plus of life so far, only 2 people have managed to understand me.
And of those two, one has managed to break my trust to the point of no return.
It either means that I am too complicated or they cannot be bothered.
-
One day before, and I am feeling sceptical.
How reassuring.
-
Why did the tree get struck by lightning instead of the building?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Because the tree sway lor...
-
Okay that was lame. Ignore it if you like.
Have been busy this week and hence did not have time to update. The party is tomorrow and I worry if I may have forgotten anything. I still haven't gotten music prepared. Arghz.
A number of my guy friends have been asking me if there are many girls going. And while it is understandable to be curious, I don't actually appreciate how you sound desperate and more interested in meeting girls.
Don't they have clubs for those?
That brings me to a distant thought that my friends don't know me, not even remotely.
In my 20 years and 11months plus of life so far, only 2 people have managed to understand me.
And of those two, one has managed to break my trust to the point of no return.
It either means that I am too complicated or they cannot be bothered.
-
One day before, and I am feeling sceptical.
How reassuring.
-
Labels: Dark


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home