Cold Water
Like always, when you choose to tell people about your goals and dreams, you run the risk of being mocked, and having cold water poured over you (figuratively speaking of course).
So you try to keep it to a low, and when people ask, "What's your dream?"
You tell them that you have none, and you shy away from their baffle looks.
Inside you, you're dying to tell the world what your dream is, because who doesn't? Well, unless your dream is to be a porn star or something, then I'd tell you to try to be a little less conspicuous about it, lol.
Anyway, my point is.
Well.
I don't really have a point. I was just ranting.
But the thing is, there are some people I dislike more than others, simply because they don't know when to shut up.
I hate it when people step on my tail.
And yes, I admit, I have a very long tail.
-
Ahhhh! Why am I going all gloomy and dark again?!
-
So you try to keep it to a low, and when people ask, "What's your dream?"
You tell them that you have none, and you shy away from their baffle looks.
Inside you, you're dying to tell the world what your dream is, because who doesn't? Well, unless your dream is to be a porn star or something, then I'd tell you to try to be a little less conspicuous about it, lol.
Anyway, my point is.
Well.
I don't really have a point. I was just ranting.
But the thing is, there are some people I dislike more than others, simply because they don't know when to shut up.
I hate it when people step on my tail.
And yes, I admit, I have a very long tail.
-
Ahhhh! Why am I going all gloomy and dark again?!
-


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home