Singapore's Ferris Wheel

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!~
Haha yes, I know my last post was for my birthday too. But well, this is for my chinese birthday haha.
If my mum hadn't told me I most certainly wouldn't have known. How does the lunar calendar work anyway? 1 week after the actual one? Or something else?
Anyway, I need to eat noodles today! Lol~ I love noodles though, so that shouldn't be much of a problem. If worst come to worst, there's always maggie right? Lol..
-
Had a spot of random thinking last night just before I fell asleep.
It was 2am and asides from my father, both my sisters as well as my mother were still up watching tv.
=.=
Then I realised that, asides from myself, the rest of my family did not have a fixed timetable.
My mother doesn't have to work, my younger sister works at a f&b outlet part time and my elder sister is an air stewardess in a reputable airline in sg.
My dad is a housing agent (call me if you are selling/buying house! Guaranteed good service! =P) so that means irregular hours too.
And then there's me.
The only one who works from 9 to 6 at a boring desk-bound (not literally =P) job.
ARGHZ!!!!!
I neeeeed to do it! I must! I can! I will!!
*prep-rally* Yeah!!~~ ^^
-
Oooh right, and how's my pic of the ferris wheel? Lolz, taken from a distance in a moving vehicle no less, I still think it's nice. A pity my stupid camera phone couldn't take it when it was dark. It's huge though. And from an email I got the other day, apparently, Singapore has the second largest ferris wheel on earth! Typical Singapore, I'm surprised they didn't try for the biggest just because! Lol.
But I heard one ride is expensive... Wonder if I'll get to ride it..
Okay then I realise that this was very much a filler entry. Oops. Will try to update again tomorrow, lol. Busy, busy! =D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home