Blog problem
I am annoyed. =.=
My com at home can't access to my own blog link. Everytime it finishes loading, it'll somehow get directed to the advertlets webbie and I don't know how to fix it!!! Raaawr!!!
Stupid... Is this even advertlets' problem? Or is it just my stupid ie doing stupid things?
I've tried clearing my cache and what nots but nothing seems to work. Any expert can give me some help? =X
-
My com at home can't access to my own blog link. Everytime it finishes loading, it'll somehow get directed to the advertlets webbie and I don't know how to fix it!!! Raaawr!!!
Stupid... Is this even advertlets' problem? Or is it just my stupid ie doing stupid things?
I've tried clearing my cache and what nots but nothing seems to work. Any expert can give me some help? =X
-
Labels: Random


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home