Unlike you, unlike everyone.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Homework

Rawwwr!

Spent yesterday night trying to do my japanese homework but since I haven't done them in like 3 weeks, I couldn't even finish half! Damn, in the end, I slept at 1230, nearly couldn't wake up today, contemplated taking MC just to sleep more and finish up the rest of the homework, but went to work, albeit late, in the end.

I figured, if I wanted to take mc, 2 weeks later should be fine too. Just need to hang on till then! =~(

But to take MC just to do homework... That sounds kinda stupid right? I wouldn't even have had that thought if I had finished my homework on time every week.

Now I am just so tempted to take up Kathy's idea...

Anyway, will be going to malacca over the weekends to see my grandmother. Thinking about it before I fell asleep last night, I remembered how we used to see her everyday back when I was younger, because she stayed in our house. Then now, she no longer recognises us, save for my father, her son-in-law, lol.

Instead, she actually thought me and my sister were her daughters before. Sigh.. I miss spending time in her room last time when she would rent lots of tvb dramas and we would all sit around and watch.

That is why my cantonese is so much better than my almost non-existent teochew since I never got to speak with my dad's mother, while my mom's mother would tell us war stories in cantonese.

I even miss her ciggerettes' smell.

It's that time in the night, where you are just suddenly nostalgic over the past.

I miss the smell of rain and the fresh scent of cut grass.

Although, that is totally not the point here.

Labels: ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


 

Natalie

Age: 21

Likes: Red, Dogs, Hamsters, Humour, The Ocean, The Night, Sunsets, Cloudy days, Big long hugs, Cuddles in bed, Strawberries, Mint ice cream, Reading, Literature, Movies, Singing, Cute things, Sensitivity, Kindness.

Dislikes: Lizards, Earthworms, Daytime, Vegetables, Running, Liars, Vulgarities, Procrastinators, Sad movies, Robots, Dictators, Being called Fat, Being Fat, Humidity, Tactlessness, Violence.

Advertisements



Wish List

- Canon 970i
- LG FB162 DVD Micro Audio
- DBSK's Concert Ticket
- Shinhwa - 9th Album
- Big Bang - Remember Hehehe

Tagboard






Jukebox

Fiesty November

Others



Credits

"Crimson Mosiac" Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]