Poor?
Ooops... Seems like I forgot to wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR!~
Lolz... Better late then never right? And technically, I'm not late for Christmas since there's 12 days of Christmas right? Haha okay I shall quit making up excuses...
One of my resolutions every year is to stop procrastinating... But old habits die hard... And porcrastination in itself is a very powerful art which you have to master... And hence I procrastinated on my resolutions... And that means I procrastinated on not procrastinating which kind of cancels each other out... And that also means that I no longer need to worry about procrastinating because I don't have a problem with procrastinating.. And I am crapping again if you haven't noticed.. Lol..
I really do need to do something about that huh?
While you may think that the reason I did not update is because I was busy partying...
Erm...
No I wasn't.
In fact, I was at home. Stoning.
AHHHHHH!!! You No Lifer, You!!!
Lol... Ya.. I'm a no lifer.. Bleah.
Anyways, I would love to update with those photos I promised, but I don't have them here at office so... They'll have to wait. Haha. (Oops, does that count as further procrastination?)
-
When I was on my way to work on the bus just now, I saw a very strange sight.
You know how people are always waiting in front of a ERP gantry right before it switches off? I would have expected to see the usual motorists, construction lorries and their many passengers, and even the occasional sedan.
But I was not expecting a Civil Defence vehicle. =.=
What in the world???
I thought there was some kind of accident in front or something, but no.. Everyone was in a (not exactly neat) line and waiting patiently.
Are civil servants paid that poorly that they have to do such things too? And while the words 'Civil Defence' is stamped in bright red on the side of their red and white vehicle?
Is that even allowed?
What is the world coming to already...
Oh well...
My mother's elder sister aka my auntie and her family are coming down from KL today!! I'm wreaking my brain trying to figure out where to bring them since they brought us to so many places when Sharilyn and I went over just 2 weeks ago.
Food suggestions people!
Know anywhere with good food and/or is special to singapore? Leave me a comment or a tag okay? Hehe, much appreciated~
-
Lolz... Better late then never right? And technically, I'm not late for Christmas since there's 12 days of Christmas right? Haha okay I shall quit making up excuses...
One of my resolutions every year is to stop procrastinating... But old habits die hard... And porcrastination in itself is a very powerful art which you have to master... And hence I procrastinated on my resolutions... And that means I procrastinated on not procrastinating which kind of cancels each other out... And that also means that I no longer need to worry about procrastinating because I don't have a problem with procrastinating.. And I am crapping again if you haven't noticed.. Lol..
I really do need to do something about that huh?
While you may think that the reason I did not update is because I was busy partying...
Erm...
No I wasn't.
In fact, I was at home. Stoning.
AHHHHHH!!! You No Lifer, You!!!
Lol... Ya.. I'm a no lifer.. Bleah.
Anyways, I would love to update with those photos I promised, but I don't have them here at office so... They'll have to wait. Haha. (Oops, does that count as further procrastination?)
-
When I was on my way to work on the bus just now, I saw a very strange sight.
You know how people are always waiting in front of a ERP gantry right before it switches off? I would have expected to see the usual motorists, construction lorries and their many passengers, and even the occasional sedan.
But I was not expecting a Civil Defence vehicle. =.=
What in the world???
I thought there was some kind of accident in front or something, but no.. Everyone was in a (not exactly neat) line and waiting patiently.
Are civil servants paid that poorly that they have to do such things too? And while the words 'Civil Defence' is stamped in bright red on the side of their red and white vehicle?
Is that even allowed?
What is the world coming to already...
Oh well...
My mother's elder sister aka my auntie and her family are coming down from KL today!! I'm wreaking my brain trying to figure out where to bring them since they brought us to so many places when Sharilyn and I went over just 2 weeks ago.
Food suggestions people!
Know anywhere with good food and/or is special to singapore? Leave me a comment or a tag okay? Hehe, much appreciated~
-


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home