Holy molly!!! I think that my blogskin has been deleted. Grrr... Why in the world couldn't she let people host it themselves... Now I have to find another one. Grrr... So troublesome..
Edit - Haha it's back!~ Oh well... I ended up searching for one so maybe I might change either ways..
My cousins didn't come over yesterday afterall. Bah..
I need sleep.. Wonder if I'll be "guai" enough to go right to sleep after reaching home from work later tonight. Hmm...
Likes: Red, Dogs, Hamsters, Humour, The Ocean, The Night, Sunsets, Cloudy days, Big long hugs, Cuddles in bed, Strawberries, Mint ice cream, Reading, Literature, Movies, Singing, Cute things, Sensitivity, Kindness.
Dislikes: Lizards, Earthworms, Daytime, Vegetables, Running, Liars, Vulgarities, Procrastinators, Sad movies, Robots, Dictators, Being called Fat, Being Fat, Humidity, Tactlessness, Violence.
Advertisements
Wish List
- Canon 970i
- LG FB162 DVD Micro Audio
- DBSK's Concert Ticket
- Shinhwa - 9th Album
- Big Bang - Remember Hehehe
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home