Nightmare.

Doesn't that look yummy? See, I knew it was a mistake when I started taking pics of food. Now I get cravings everytime I see the pics. Lol.
-
I had one of the stupidest and grossiest nightmares last night.
I dreamt that I was out trying to run away from somebody, some guy, and then this china collegue of mine appeared beside me and wouldn't leave me alone.
A friend appeared and started asking me why I wouldn't accept him, that the guy really liked me, and on hearing that I turned and looked at him in disbelieve while he gave me that sad, clueless look which made me feel like punching him in the face. =.=
I kept trying to shake him off but he followed persistently everywhere I went.
Oh man, seriously, it was a nightmare. I've never been so glad to hear my alarm clock ringing. =.=
*Shivers*
Okay, erase that from my memory!
-
Road trip, road trip!!
You know, there's something about travelling on the road that always seems so fun for me. Even if it's only a very short trip to malaysia one day and back the next day, it still feels like fun! ^^
One thing I can never understand is why it seems so much easier to fall asleep in a moving vehicle then in the comforts of my own bedroom, on my own bed.
Some people say that it's the constant motion that drawls you to sleep, somewhat like a rocking chair?
But you're sitting up, and in a not exactly comfortable position too!
Does that mean that if I were to go to sleep on a bed on a ship I'd most certainly fall asleep straight away?
Gahh... Ignore my aimless ramblings.
My bag's not packed yet, but it's only going to be 2 days, not even 2 actually, so I don't think I have my to pack.
Now all I need to do is find something to keep me occupied on the 5 hour trip.
I can't wait to eat dinner on saturday! Lol~
Yeah!~~
You know, I'm so food crazed nowadays, it's scary. =X
-


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home