Unlike you, unlike everyone.

Friday, December 14, 2007

Jerk

RAWWWR!!!

Some asshole just treated me in a very rude manner over the phone!

If he had been here I would have slapped him silly!

#*#&$^%)@#^

What kind of attitude was that?!

He asked for the hp number of a Babu from the surveyor department, I gave it to him. It was the one and only Babu we had in the company.

Even then he already had trouble hearing the numbers I told him and I had to repeat multiple times before he got it right.

Then he later called back and told me that it wasn't the Babu he was looking for and chided me on giving him the wrong number.

I thought, okay, maybe there was someone else I didn't know of so I asked if I could transfer him to the person in charge of the surveyor's department.

He replied me in a very unhappy tone, "If you were not sure then you should have told me and not just given me a number."

Knowing that he wouldn't be bothered to listen to my explanation, I apologised again and tried to transfer him to the other person, but was unlucky enough that she was on the phone at the moment.

Having no other choice, I asked if I could give him her direct line so he could call her and check and he asked me, "What direct line?"

So I explained to him that this was the receptionist's main line and immediately he shot at me, "I already have her direct line. If you didn't know then why did you answer the phone? Thanks, goodbye."

And he hung up on me!

WTF?!

Because I'm stuck here and have no choice but to answer your damn phone! Do you think if I had a choice and knew what an asshole you were I would answer?!

You think just because you added a "thanks" that makes you a polite person and that it is justifiable for you to go around scolding people for something they didn't do?

Then I can well say, "No problem asshole" with a smile on my face!

GRRRRR!!!

Old, deaf and rude asshole!

*Poke pins and needles into voodoo doll with digusting voice!*

-

To think it's not even the next hour before I blog, and about such a person too. Definitely not my idea of a "good news". Hurmph!

-

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


 

Natalie

Age: 21

Likes: Red, Dogs, Hamsters, Humour, The Ocean, The Night, Sunsets, Cloudy days, Big long hugs, Cuddles in bed, Strawberries, Mint ice cream, Reading, Literature, Movies, Singing, Cute things, Sensitivity, Kindness.

Dislikes: Lizards, Earthworms, Daytime, Vegetables, Running, Liars, Vulgarities, Procrastinators, Sad movies, Robots, Dictators, Being called Fat, Being Fat, Humidity, Tactlessness, Violence.

Advertisements



Wish List

- Canon 970i
- LG FB162 DVD Micro Audio
- DBSK's Concert Ticket
- Shinhwa - 9th Album
- Big Bang - Remember Hehehe

Tagboard






Jukebox

Fiesty November

Others



Credits

"Crimson Mosiac" Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]