Unlike you, unlike everyone.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Stupid People


Ominous.

I just took this, the sky outside is scarily dark. Now if only I didn't need to go for lessons later...

-


Another fine example of the typical people I know.. (Messages have been left in the original form

(One week back..)
x: Hey, let's find a day where both of us wld b free den we celebrate our belated birthdays tgt k? Hehe :)
Me: Er okay, but I won't be around these few weekends because I'll be going to malaysia.
x: Haha its ok :) I'll wait patiently for out meet-up ;) so when wld u be back?
Me: Not sure yet, I'll confirm with you again kay?
x:Yes please. Plz do confirm wif me again. Haha. Can't wait to c u again =) Hehe

At this point I was somewhat weirded out. His choice of words was very... Scary.

Then last night he messaged me at 12am. He was lucky I had my phone set to silent.. =.= Everyone knows I hate getting woken up in the middle of the night... =P

x: Hey hey! :) When is natalie coming back?
(I replied him during lunch time today when I remembered his message.)
Me: Why in the world are you referrin to me in third person? I'm around ar, jus not around on weekends.
x: Haha. Jus kidding la. Hmmm... let's meet up next monday? :)
Me: I'm not free on weekdays one la..
x: I tot you said u not ard during weekends? Hmmm den tis coming sunday wan2 meet up?

Huh?! Didn't I just say I won't be around on the weekends?!

At this point I was actually very annoyed already. Because, no matter how I saw it, I found it very stupid, that either my english was so hard to understand or he, a uni student, somehow had difficulty understanding my simple english.

What I was trying to say was that I was only free on the weekends, and coincidentally these few weekends I was not going to be in town. Very hard to understand?

To begin with, one week ago I already told him I was going to malaysia on the weekends, but he himself misread and thought I was going for many weeks.

I thought it was a one off thing, but apparently he is like that to begin with. =.=

Anyway, I was seriously contemplating not even replying but thought that that would be too mean so I replied with a:

Me: Hahaha..

Of course he soon replied with:

x: Hey what does tat mean?
Me: It means you didn't read my msgs properly, haha.

I expected him to at least go back and read my replies, and try to figure out where he had read wrongly. But almost immediately he called and asked what I meant.

I told him, almost patronisingly, that I was not going to be around on these coming weekends, and that I was never free on weekdays.

And like all the typical guys I seem to know, he asked me, "What are you busy with? Why not free on weekdays?"

Because I have work, school and xxxxx!

Grrr... What's it to you anyway?

Then he asked if I was busy with work? If I was still working at the same place at AIA?

Huh?! I never told him that I worked at AIA!

And he further told me that I had told him I worked in an insurance company, AIA.

Since when? =.=

Anyway he finally backed off when I showed how uninterested I was in talking to him. =X

-

Why can't he just be like the others and meet me when we go for outings? With such a lack of understanding, I most certainly will not torture myself by going out one on one with him.

Previously when he suggested meeting up after his exams to celebrate our belated birthdays together, I had just entertained him and thought he meant with the others. But I think I was wrong. Apparently, as wrong as it looks.

I don't get it.. This wouldn't have happened if he had just waited for me to tell him when I was free. But he went and made a fool out of himself like that. =.=

Sigh... You know how I lament sometimes that I never receive any calls, and/or messages?

It seems that all I get nowadays are calls from people whom I don't want to talk to. I think I've decided, if it's an unknown number, I shall no longer answer. So, don't call me with your house phones unless I already know it's gonna be you kay?

-

Just to rant somemore, in my life, I've only ever hated a few people. Enough to be able to count with one hand.

And one of them, as I'm sure many people would have heard the story before, is a secondary school female classmate of mine who was not too nice to me when we were in secondary 3.

And by not nice I don't mean mean remarks and attitude problem.

But something that included physical contact. (And no, not sexual advancement. =.= Get your head out of the gutter!!!)

She pretended that nothing was wrong one year after that because we were still in the same class, and up till now, everytime she sees me, she acts all chummy with me as though it never happened.

Sad to say, the incident was not something that anyone could easily forget. (Not unless murder and robbery takes up the rest of your time.) I never did forgive her for it because I had been wrongly accused, and because of her, I no longer trusted most females. (Not to say that males are easier to trust of course.)

But of course, the incident was never mentioned again, nor did she ever apologise.

And the point of my rant now, (yes yes, here it comes..) is that she has been leaving me missed calls everyday since one week again and I have no idea what she wants.

She first called when I was having lessons and had not been able to answer, so I smsed her to ask what she was calling for. She replied with small talk like, "Oh it's okay, so how are you now? How's everything?"

I could see that she was not about to tell me her purpose over sms but just couldn't bring myself to talk to her on the phone.

Considering that after so many days she still leaves at least one missed call on my phone everyday, I can safely assume that it's nothing good.

And my guess is the infamous MLM.

But I'm not about to try to find out the truth. I don't see what can be so important that you can't even explain alittle via sms.

Or maybe, she wants to apologise to me after so many years?

Lolz, ya right.

And I guess I've ranted enough. Long entry huh? =P

Labels: ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


 

Natalie

Age: 21

Likes: Red, Dogs, Hamsters, Humour, The Ocean, The Night, Sunsets, Cloudy days, Big long hugs, Cuddles in bed, Strawberries, Mint ice cream, Reading, Literature, Movies, Singing, Cute things, Sensitivity, Kindness.

Dislikes: Lizards, Earthworms, Daytime, Vegetables, Running, Liars, Vulgarities, Procrastinators, Sad movies, Robots, Dictators, Being called Fat, Being Fat, Humidity, Tactlessness, Violence.

Advertisements



Wish List

- Canon 970i
- LG FB162 DVD Micro Audio
- DBSK's Concert Ticket
- Shinhwa - 9th Album
- Big Bang - Remember Hehehe

Tagboard






Jukebox

Fiesty November

Others



Credits

"Crimson Mosiac" Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]