Me & My Big Mouth
Time should have taught me not to put my own foot in my mouth, yet why is it I still don't learn from past mistakes?!!!
A staff in the company was asking about picking up japanese.
Even though I knew very well that she was an annoying one, I had to suggest my own school when she very much preferred another one.
I should have just let her attend that other school instead of stupidly pointing out that the other school was more expensive as well as had a poorer rep.
Perhaps that half asleep part of me after lunch time was too stoned to realise at first, and thought that just having lessons on a different day was enough to avoid her with, but I forgot that beings of her kind would always resort to bringing things to the next level.
Getting cornered at the pantry early in the morning just so she can ask what "だいじょうぶ ですか." means when I have barely even woken up yet is not my idea of fun.
Damn, she's annoying.
-
*Clear all bad thought, clear all bad thoughts.*
On a brighter note, hey, it's my 101st post today! ^^
-
A staff in the company was asking about picking up japanese.
Even though I knew very well that she was an annoying one, I had to suggest my own school when she very much preferred another one.
I should have just let her attend that other school instead of stupidly pointing out that the other school was more expensive as well as had a poorer rep.
Perhaps that half asleep part of me after lunch time was too stoned to realise at first, and thought that just having lessons on a different day was enough to avoid her with, but I forgot that beings of her kind would always resort to bringing things to the next level.
Getting cornered at the pantry early in the morning just so she can ask what "だいじょうぶ ですか." means when I have barely even woken up yet is not my idea of fun.
Damn, she's annoying.
-
*Clear all bad thought, clear all bad thoughts.*
On a brighter note, hey, it's my 101st post today! ^^
-
Labels: Rants


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home