Unlike you, unlike everyone.

Friday, January 11, 2008

Red!~

Every morning as I leave my house, I have to pass by the lifts to get to the staircase (because I live on a lower level) and being a typical female, I will stop in front of the glass panel of the lift door to check my reflection. (Lol!)

The thing is, by some sort of freaky coincidence or what not, every single time I do that (when I do remember to), the lift will whiz pass in that particular doorway that I am standing in! (And hence scaring me. =X)

There are 3 lifts in my building, and since I started counting, it's been 7 times since that happened even though everytime I stop at a different doorway.

Of course, it makes absolutely no sense, and may well just be me, being the typically weird me, noticing something apparently redundant and nonsensical. Lol.

Oh well.

-

It's another friday! In another month it'll be the Lunar New Year already! Have you bought your new year clothes, shoes and what nots?

I think I probably love the Lunar New Year the most out of all the holidays; not because I get to receive ang baos (=.=) but because it's the season which calls for RED! MUAHAHAHA!! In case you haven't noticed, I LOVE RED!

It may be a psychological thing since my parents made us all stick to one colour for easy recognition since we were young. No, not that my parents couldn't tell us apart, lol. But you know how siblings normally have multiples of everything and to prevent them from fighting you end up colour coding everything?

My elder sister always got blue, I'd get red and my younger sister, green or orange, depending on what was available. You also know how when things come in a set of 3 colours, red and blue are always present and the final colour is usually green, orange or yellow, right? Lol.. =X

So now it seems that my elder sister loves blue, I love red and my younger sister seems to prefer green, haha. At least that's what our room colours seem to show.

Well, my love for red is so huuuge that I would have painted my room red if I could, but back when I suggested it, my parents gave me the "are-you-nuts?!" expression and I had to make do with half of a red wall instead.

To make up for it, all my bedsheets are red and if they would just let me be, I'd have red curtains by this new years'. Lol.

Psycho much? =P

But red is pretty!!! =D

I'll post a pic of my room when I get the chance haha, hopefully by then I'd have my red curtains already.. =X

-

Hmm... How about something cold and sweet for you?



PS, I love strawberries too. =D

-

Labels: ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


 

Natalie

Age: 21

Likes: Red, Dogs, Hamsters, Humour, The Ocean, The Night, Sunsets, Cloudy days, Big long hugs, Cuddles in bed, Strawberries, Mint ice cream, Reading, Literature, Movies, Singing, Cute things, Sensitivity, Kindness.

Dislikes: Lizards, Earthworms, Daytime, Vegetables, Running, Liars, Vulgarities, Procrastinators, Sad movies, Robots, Dictators, Being called Fat, Being Fat, Humidity, Tactlessness, Violence.

Advertisements



Wish List

- Canon 970i
- LG FB162 DVD Micro Audio
- DBSK's Concert Ticket
- Shinhwa - 9th Album
- Big Bang - Remember Hehehe

Tagboard






Jukebox

Fiesty November

Others



Credits

"Crimson Mosiac" Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]