Unlike you, unlike everyone.

Monday, January 28, 2008

Phantom of the Opera

Okay.. Creepy or what...

Just last night I somehow, strangely enough, dreamt of my secondary school's choir teacher, Mr Quek. Of course, like all dreams, after waking up you forget about them, so I thought nothing of *chokes* him. Until... Now.

Today I went to the forum I normally visit for korean music updates and found one source which provided a link to the korean version of the phantom of the opera.

Only while listening to the fifth song did I realise that I knew the lyrics to the english original because we used to sing them in choir for the CCA openhouse. Ahhhh!

Random connections yet again. I'm full of them aren't I? =X

Oh, if by any chance anyone is interested in listening to the korean version, do leave me a tag and I'll pass you the link haha..

And if instead you have the link for the orginial english version, please do let me know and I'll forever be thankful to you, lol~ =P

-

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


 

Natalie

Age: 21

Likes: Red, Dogs, Hamsters, Humour, The Ocean, The Night, Sunsets, Cloudy days, Big long hugs, Cuddles in bed, Strawberries, Mint ice cream, Reading, Literature, Movies, Singing, Cute things, Sensitivity, Kindness.

Dislikes: Lizards, Earthworms, Daytime, Vegetables, Running, Liars, Vulgarities, Procrastinators, Sad movies, Robots, Dictators, Being called Fat, Being Fat, Humidity, Tactlessness, Violence.

Advertisements



Wish List

- Canon 970i
- LG FB162 DVD Micro Audio
- DBSK's Concert Ticket
- Shinhwa - 9th Album
- Big Bang - Remember Hehehe

Tagboard






Jukebox

Fiesty November

Others



Credits

"Crimson Mosiac" Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]