Photos Galore! KL Trip from 19th to 22nd of December.
Erm.. Long overdue post... Since I had free time over the long holiday... You might want to prepare yourself for an extreme number of photos in this entry. I didn't count, but I took about 3 hours to consolidate them all, resize, and upload them so if you feel bored enough, feel free to tell me how many photos in total did I post up, lol.
Went to KL with Sharilyn from 19th to 22nd of December and stayed with my mother's elder sister's family in their big house and 3 dogs, lol.
Didn't really shop much but we did manage to eat, eat and eat more, hence most, if not all, of the photos will be about food.

*Kway Teow Soup.. I don't really like kway teow soup, but this one was nice, lol.
We went to a shopping center for a bit and were just leaving it when we found Haagen Dazs and Starbucks side by side. What do you know? Our two favourite shops haha..


On the first night there, Uncle Yin brought us all to a chicken rice restaurant which serves very tender chicken, just to my liking! Lol~ Look at the meatballs.. Huge... o.O

On the second day Sharilyn and I went on a secret mission. Lol.. Ya right.. =P



*Nicole dongseng and I~ (My smile looks retarded. -.-)
The second day's dinner was Shabu Shabu which I forgot to take pics of haha.. But hey.. It's steamboat, what else do you normally see? We went there once before though, and this time it seems to have degraded. Case in point?

*Lolz, miserable fruit..
A while after we went home, Derek, my cousin came back from work.

*Lolz, look! Evil dog!? =P No it isn't! It's super cute!!

*Now you see me...

*Now you don't! (Lol.. Her head is small enough to fit in the cup.)
Derek brought us out for supper!

*Ham and Cheese prata. Yummy!!

*Indomee with Butter Prawns.. Ano... In case you were wondering.. The dark brown thingies are the prawns lol..

*A very torn up soft shell crab lol!
We left for another place to have desserts! Muahaha~~ *Fattening.. Fattening..*


*I got bored... =X

*Wall band! Lol.. This is super nice! I wish SG had it.. Or does it? It has either sweet yam or lotus paste inside (I can't remember) and it's thin and crispy on the outside. Seen it before in SG? Please do tell me!! =D

*Third day's breakfast. People normally have to wait for 1 hour or more to get their food but we were lucky to only wait 30mins lol.. Not bad, afterall I love noodles~

*Cousin Amanda and I. =D
Uncle Yin brought us to his company's private restaurant for dinner. We were the only ones there. =.= Apparently the poor chef and staff have to be present at all times in case any of the bosses decide to drop by. Man it must be boring lol..



*Hello! Lol~

*A Wood Stove, like those in Italy. Nice~~

*Lolz, posing in front of the wood stove and our soon-to-be-served garlic pizza. =P

*My berry drink. I love berries too lol..

*Lolz, I love this pic, muahaha! My sis's camera has this setting which takes a pic before and after flash and this was in the 'before'. Don't ask me why she was puckering up, lol. (She is so gonna kill me if she sees this... =X)

*Okay now, nice and easy lol..

*Yummy salmon sashimi.. Uncle Yin, Amanda and I cleared the plate! Uncle Yin nearly wanted to get 2 plates! But we probably wouldn't be able to eat anything else after that haha..

*Lol, call me a mountain tortoise but I just found the wasabi balls so cute. There were 2 originally, but someone took one haha..

*Garlic pizza~

*Mushroom soup with poached quail's egg. Taste took a little getting used to because it was different from the usual type of mushroom soups, but it grew on me haha.

*Scallops.. Really tiny on a really big plate lol.

*Fried tempura of some sort haha.. The prawns were nice.

*I was not eyeing my food greedily! I was not! =P (I look so damn creepy, lol..)

*Now that's better..

*Red meat!! I am a true tiger, hear me raaawwwrr!! =P

*The rosti is coated with honey. Yummy!!

*Muahaha... I van to suk your blood~~

*Garlic bread. Really crunchy. Haha I had like 3. =X

*Chicken rice. Uncle Yin loves this, but I don't know how it tastes. Ask mei, she shared it with him haha..

*Mei and her plate of... Eto... Bread?

*Seriously??!

*Like a new born bird breaking out of its shell lol..

*Tada!! Oh wait. That's it??!! =.=

*The girls at the table say whoooa~~ =P

*Hehehe..

*Me and my chocolate cake with honey vanilla ice cream lol..

*Pretty?

*Now it's Sharilyn's turn to be greedy, lol.

*And with good reason..

*And we finally finished! I believe we took more than 2hours lol.. Was super bloated after that haha..

*View of the Twin Towers and the Maxim building which Uncle Yin works in. That's where HotSpot is.

*Another famous tower.. But I can't quite remember its name... Hehe...
Anyway..
Derek's an aspiring chef! He was at work alot when we were around but he still took the time after work to entertain us even though he was so tired. Then on the last night before we had to go back (which happens to be the same night of the thousand dishes.. =X) he made mushroom soup for us! And it was the most delicious I have ever tasted. Serious.

*I learnt how to chop things the right way, lol.

*Mushroom mush.

*Yummy, uber delicious mushroom soup! *Droolz* I miss it.. Derek make it for me again!! =P
Below are pics of the cute doggies in the house~ Erm.. The third one was excluded because he's kinda alittle too hyper haha..

*I believe I failed to introduce you earlier, this is Sahara, the toy dog lol. Okay I kid, she's a yorkshire terrier. =P She's still a baby. Isn't she adorable??!!

*This is Nikki, the princess of the family. Really knows how to preen and model when she feels like it, lol..


This one was an interesting find after Sharilyn finished taking pics of them. Behold...


Lol.. Unknowingly, the two pics were one after another and they were in the exact same pose! So cuuuuttte!

*Sahara's more shy haha.. She just had her hair tied hehe.


*Cousins~ Lolz, Amanda just woke up.. =P

*DaiYi and her beloved doggies! =D

*And finally!
When we returned from the trip, dad picked us up for dinner and when we got back home, tang yuan!~
Big sis's birthday is always marked by 'tang yuan day' lol..

And then Sis and Joseph came back with the cake.. Tada! Haagen Dazs! Was it Belgian Choc? It was really sweet. (I meant the cake, lol.) =.=

*Hmm... 10 years old, Sis?

*Mummy was in China. =(

*Da Jie and I.

*Da Jie and Joseph aka The Boyfriend, lol.

*Da Jie butchering the cake, lol!!

*Yummy~~
Okay seriously... I almost went crazy trying to position the pics. Have you any idea how difficult it is to upload so many in one shot onto blogger?! The stupid codes are retarded! Raawr!!
But I finally finished! Muahahaha! One down, 2 more to go! Will be back... Hopefully soon.. =D
-
Went to KL with Sharilyn from 19th to 22nd of December and stayed with my mother's elder sister's family in their big house and 3 dogs, lol.
Didn't really shop much but we did manage to eat, eat and eat more, hence most, if not all, of the photos will be about food.
*Kway Teow Soup.. I don't really like kway teow soup, but this one was nice, lol.
We went to a shopping center for a bit and were just leaving it when we found Haagen Dazs and Starbucks side by side. What do you know? Our two favourite shops haha..
On the first night there, Uncle Yin brought us all to a chicken rice restaurant which serves very tender chicken, just to my liking! Lol~ Look at the meatballs.. Huge... o.O
On the second day Sharilyn and I went on a secret mission. Lol.. Ya right.. =P
*Nicole dongseng and I~ (My smile looks retarded. -.-)
The second day's dinner was Shabu Shabu which I forgot to take pics of haha.. But hey.. It's steamboat, what else do you normally see? We went there once before though, and this time it seems to have degraded. Case in point?
*Lolz, miserable fruit..
A while after we went home, Derek, my cousin came back from work.
*Lolz, look! Evil dog!? =P No it isn't! It's super cute!!
*Now you see me...
*Now you don't! (Lol.. Her head is small enough to fit in the cup.)
Derek brought us out for supper!
*Ham and Cheese prata. Yummy!!
*Indomee with Butter Prawns.. Ano... In case you were wondering.. The dark brown thingies are the prawns lol..
*A very torn up soft shell crab lol!
We left for another place to have desserts! Muahaha~~ *Fattening.. Fattening..*
*I got bored... =X
*Wall band! Lol.. This is super nice! I wish SG had it.. Or does it? It has either sweet yam or lotus paste inside (I can't remember) and it's thin and crispy on the outside. Seen it before in SG? Please do tell me!! =D
*Third day's breakfast. People normally have to wait for 1 hour or more to get their food but we were lucky to only wait 30mins lol.. Not bad, afterall I love noodles~
*Cousin Amanda and I. =D
Uncle Yin brought us to his company's private restaurant for dinner. We were the only ones there. =.= Apparently the poor chef and staff have to be present at all times in case any of the bosses decide to drop by. Man it must be boring lol..
*Hello! Lol~
*A Wood Stove, like those in Italy. Nice~~
*Lolz, posing in front of the wood stove and our soon-to-be-served garlic pizza. =P
*My berry drink. I love berries too lol..
*Lolz, I love this pic, muahaha! My sis's camera has this setting which takes a pic before and after flash and this was in the 'before'. Don't ask me why she was puckering up, lol. (She is so gonna kill me if she sees this... =X)
*Okay now, nice and easy lol..
*Yummy salmon sashimi.. Uncle Yin, Amanda and I cleared the plate! Uncle Yin nearly wanted to get 2 plates! But we probably wouldn't be able to eat anything else after that haha..
*Lol, call me a mountain tortoise but I just found the wasabi balls so cute. There were 2 originally, but someone took one haha..
*Garlic pizza~
*Mushroom soup with poached quail's egg. Taste took a little getting used to because it was different from the usual type of mushroom soups, but it grew on me haha.
*Scallops.. Really tiny on a really big plate lol.
*Fried tempura of some sort haha.. The prawns were nice.
*I was not eyeing my food greedily! I was not! =P (I look so damn creepy, lol..)
*Now that's better..
*Red meat!! I am a true tiger, hear me raaawwwrr!! =P
*The rosti is coated with honey. Yummy!!
*Muahaha... I van to suk your blood~~
*Garlic bread. Really crunchy. Haha I had like 3. =X
*Chicken rice. Uncle Yin loves this, but I don't know how it tastes. Ask mei, she shared it with him haha..
*Mei and her plate of... Eto... Bread?
*Seriously??!
*Like a new born bird breaking out of its shell lol..
*Tada!! Oh wait. That's it??!! =.=
*The girls at the table say whoooa~~ =P
*Hehehe..
*Me and my chocolate cake with honey vanilla ice cream lol..
*Pretty?
*Now it's Sharilyn's turn to be greedy, lol.
*And with good reason..
*And we finally finished! I believe we took more than 2hours lol.. Was super bloated after that haha..
*View of the Twin Towers and the Maxim building which Uncle Yin works in. That's where HotSpot is.
*Another famous tower.. But I can't quite remember its name... Hehe...
Anyway..
Derek's an aspiring chef! He was at work alot when we were around but he still took the time after work to entertain us even though he was so tired. Then on the last night before we had to go back (which happens to be the same night of the thousand dishes.. =X) he made mushroom soup for us! And it was the most delicious I have ever tasted. Serious.
*I learnt how to chop things the right way, lol.
*Mushroom mush.
*Yummy, uber delicious mushroom soup! *Droolz* I miss it.. Derek make it for me again!! =P
Below are pics of the cute doggies in the house~ Erm.. The third one was excluded because he's kinda alittle too hyper haha..
*I believe I failed to introduce you earlier, this is Sahara, the toy dog lol. Okay I kid, she's a yorkshire terrier. =P She's still a baby. Isn't she adorable??!!
*This is Nikki, the princess of the family. Really knows how to preen and model when she feels like it, lol..
This one was an interesting find after Sharilyn finished taking pics of them. Behold...
Lol.. Unknowingly, the two pics were one after another and they were in the exact same pose! So cuuuuttte!
*Sahara's more shy haha.. She just had her hair tied hehe.
*Cousins~ Lolz, Amanda just woke up.. =P
*DaiYi and her beloved doggies! =D
*And finally!
When we returned from the trip, dad picked us up for dinner and when we got back home, tang yuan!~
Big sis's birthday is always marked by 'tang yuan day' lol..
And then Sis and Joseph came back with the cake.. Tada! Haagen Dazs! Was it Belgian Choc? It was really sweet. (I meant the cake, lol.) =.=
*Hmm... 10 years old, Sis?
*Mummy was in China. =(
*Da Jie and I.
*Da Jie and Joseph aka The Boyfriend, lol.
*Da Jie butchering the cake, lol!!
*Yummy~~
Okay seriously... I almost went crazy trying to position the pics. Have you any idea how difficult it is to upload so many in one shot onto blogger?! The stupid codes are retarded! Raawr!!
But I finally finished! Muahahaha! One down, 2 more to go! Will be back... Hopefully soon.. =D
-


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home