Unlike you, unlike everyone.

Monday, February 18, 2008

Cam Whoring~

Lolz.. As most people know, cam-whoring is one of the biggest hobbies of the female kind. And just because I haven't updated in quite awhile, I decided to spam and scare people off by posting up more pics lol..

14th February... Happy Valentine's Day!!~
Lolz it's over already of course but I realised I forgot to post then..



Lolz, photos grabbed from Sharilyn's blog since I forgot to transfer them from my phone yet..

All these were wrapped by Sharilyn and Diana because I was busy sleeping hahaha...

Speaking of which, we did some last minute shopping on the night before because the both of them decided that they wanted to make chocolates for their boyfriends. (Yes, yes.. I'm the only one without a boyfriend. =.=)

So because they stayed up late to play make the chocolates, I had to sleep first because *ahem* unlike them, I am the only one with a 9 to 6 job. =(

Thanks for wrapping them so nicely though! So pretty right? Haha~

When I got to the office I found this!


Okay actually just one of the blue ones, haha, but like I said I haven't transferred my own pics so all these come from various sources. =P

My vday present from LiLing~~ Hehe thanks babe! I have it on my desk now and it really brightens my day when I look at it. =D

I made some last minute little cards to hang on my presents, shhh... And then gave them out at lunch time secretly haha..
[Pics will be added in the future. Erm.. If I remember.. Lol..]

Anyway, it was almost at the end of work day when Liling brought out her digi cam and then it all began...

(The following photos have been provided, courteous of Miss YLL. =P)

*Miss YLL, Me and HuiXian.

*While testing out the timer settings..

*Say Cheese~~

*We are the flower sisters!

*Hear me roar!

*HuiXian's favourite pose, lol. I just had to post it even though my pic wasn't clear. On the contrary, I actually think I look nicer when blurred. Lol!

*Miss YLL is lamenting our height differences, lol. Actually is HuiXian too tall lor.

*Lol, her expressions are always so funny..

*One of the nicer/proper pics haha.


*Erm.. As I was saying..
There were others but I decided not to post them all, haha..

*I like this pic. I think, seriously, I look better when you can't see my whole face. Lol.

Anyway.. After that I went for dinner with my parents, then dad dropped mum off at Vivo city while he went for an appointment and I decided that I didn't want to spend 3 hours at Vivo to watch couples walk around with flowers and lovey dovey expressions so I took a bus home by myself. Lol.

Sad right???!!

Nevermind... Singles rule!! =P (I don't care, the grapes are sour. Hurmph!)

-

And then! The next day was the long awaited friday! =D

I think I'm really quite bad since I keep pining for fridays. Which hardworking employee does that?!

Nevermind... I admit! Muahaha~~

But this time it was something alittle more special... You see... The company was having its annual Chinese New Year dinner! And this time, at the Intercontinental Hotel! Wooohooo!

Okay I jumped way ahead of myself here.. Before that.. We actually cam-whored somemore during lunch time. =P

*Lol, the new addition is Mr RKP, HuiXian's good friend, haha. This company relies solely on initials. But don't call me NP please. Lol..

*Miss YLL showed us a magic trick. Can you see what's different between this pic and the above? In 2 secs! Lol..

*I'm a cow. =.=


*I think Mr RKP was trying to advertise the hand towels. *fake coughs* "Here in ABS, we use only the finest hand towels to wipe our hands. The finest hand towels can also be used to wipe our mouths, face and any other things you can think of. You cannot, however, eat said hand towels *snigger*, as they may cause indigestion and other unknown ailments. Thank you." And in this corner! We have Miss Badwoman, oops, I mean, BatWoman!




*Lolz, Miss YLL still lamenting about her height. Petite is cute what!

*The two are plotting something very seriously... And that is...

*You can open this pic in a new window if you can't quite see. Apparently, I am really a highly obese person. And! I was born from an egg! =.=

*Me and my Eyore cup lol. I just realised how small it looks compared to me when it's actually a huge cup. =.=

*This is my office, nice? =D

*So much work though... Pardon my lifeless/pale face though, apparently lack of make up shows up more obviously when its cold and bright. =.=

So then we were off to the Intercontinental Hotel at Bugis! =D
As per usual, there are a number of activities to entertain us until it is time to sit down. This time one was cool! =D

*Professional photographer and lighting! =D Even though the lighting made everyone's teeth look really yellow. =X The pics still turned out rather nice.

*Lolz.. We were not supposed to be in this pic but.. Well.. Lol..
Second activity; temporary tattoos! =D We decided to all get the same tattoo haha..



*Tattoo buddies haha..

*This guy was walking around giving out "angbaos" to the new arrivals and Miss YLL wanted to take a pic with him haha. "Ermm, Mr Cai, your moustache is crooked."

Soon after, Miss YLL had to leave for another party (busy!) and the rest of us headed into the main hall.

Since Miss YLL had to leave, HuiXian took over at photo taking but she hasn't sent me her pics so I'm just gonna blabber and you can choose to close the page now. (I dare you to! *Evil look*)

Oh right, it's my first time inside, excluding that time I borrowed the toilet downstairs haha.. The place is really beautiful! ! I wouldn't mind having my wedding there haha.. If I ever do get married and the hotel is still standing... =X

Anyway, the food was good. The only hotel so far where I have not a single complain for any of the dishes haha.. Of course, Chee Chow did complain that there wasn't enough food..

They made us play games while eating and the first game was actually "Bingo" where each table had a card with numbers on it.

The emcee told us that the minute we got all the numbers on the card the whole table should stand up, raise their hands in the air, and shout "ABS!"

Right then I knew something was wrong already, and what made me confirm my suspicions was the table behind ours who happily whooped each time a number from their card came out, which "coincidentally" happened to be our number too.

Lolz, I glanced over at another table and confirmed that yes, every table had the exact same numbers, haha. After I told my table, we became the only table who did not bother to stand up and shout when the final number was called, lol..

I kinda felt pity for the table behind ours though, because it really seemed like they had thought they were gonna win and were cheering so happily each time they got a number. =X

After that, the famous singaporean comedian, Abigail, came and did a short stint. Lol, I didn't know whether to find it funny or gross. =X She came dressed in a wedding gown and probably scared off a few guys by saying she was looking for a husband, lol!!!

Miss YLL had wanted to meet her because we had thought Abigail was going to be the emcee for the night, but I think... Maybe those 20 minutes were more then enough haha..

Anyway, they had a lucky draw as usual, and this time's grand prize was a 32" LCD TV! I want!!!

Sadly, I'd never had luck with draws of any kind... And I didn't even get the 66th prize. Raawr...

Okay now.. Ending this post.. Yet another long post... And I think I'm falling asleep already. =X

-

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


 

Natalie

Age: 21

Likes: Red, Dogs, Hamsters, Humour, The Ocean, The Night, Sunsets, Cloudy days, Big long hugs, Cuddles in bed, Strawberries, Mint ice cream, Reading, Literature, Movies, Singing, Cute things, Sensitivity, Kindness.

Dislikes: Lizards, Earthworms, Daytime, Vegetables, Running, Liars, Vulgarities, Procrastinators, Sad movies, Robots, Dictators, Being called Fat, Being Fat, Humidity, Tactlessness, Violence.

Advertisements



Wish List

- Canon 970i
- LG FB162 DVD Micro Audio
- DBSK's Concert Ticket
- Shinhwa - 9th Album
- Big Bang - Remember Hehehe

Tagboard






Jukebox

Fiesty November

Others



Credits

"Crimson Mosiac" Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]