Mafia? Triads? And... Broken English?
We had lunch yesterday at Earl Swensen's, Vivo City as a farewell to Karen and Cam-Whore Queens Miss YLL and HuiXian took plenty of pics again hahaa~ I only received those with me inside so sorry if I bored you, lol~


*Apparently, I moonlight in the mafia. "Owe $ Pay $!"

*And because people in the traids live a life of uncertainty... I get punched.

*And then stabbed. Through the head no less. *Ouch*

*But I still have my soft side.. I like fluffy pink toys.. (Erm, actually not really haha..)

*And cute toys like this little MooMooCow...

*And I still have friends.. Even if they are a tad weird... Lol~~ (That was totally irrelevant. )
-
I wanted to share something funny with everyone... So here..
Recently I've been getting more messages and what nots from many weird people on friendster. (Alas, it seems to be my fate..)
Or maybe it's just cause I only login once every few months so the piled up messages seem like alot?
But either ways... I found one to top all the others..
Introducing... The most broken english you have ever seen!

Apparently, this guy has tried adding me on friendster before, maybe a few years back and I remember because he was still using this nerdy pic. I can't quite remember if he left any messages though so I can't assert if his english was equally broken 3 years ago. =X
I can't quite bear to delete this comment on account of its comedic level. Lol.
Happy Yuan Xiao Jie Everyone~
-


*Apparently, I moonlight in the mafia. "Owe $ Pay $!"

*And because people in the traids live a life of uncertainty... I get punched.

*And then stabbed. Through the head no less. *Ouch*

*But I still have my soft side.. I like fluffy pink toys.. (Erm, actually not really haha..)

*And cute toys like this little MooMooCow...

*And I still have friends.. Even if they are a tad weird... Lol~~ (That was totally irrelevant. )
-
I wanted to share something funny with everyone... So here..
Recently I've been getting more messages and what nots from many weird people on friendster. (Alas, it seems to be my fate..)
Or maybe it's just cause I only login once every few months so the piled up messages seem like alot?
But either ways... I found one to top all the others..
Introducing... The most broken english you have ever seen!
Apparently, this guy has tried adding me on friendster before, maybe a few years back and I remember because he was still using this nerdy pic. I can't quite remember if he left any messages though so I can't assert if his english was equally broken 3 years ago. =X
I can't quite bear to delete this comment on account of its comedic level. Lol.
Happy Yuan Xiao Jie Everyone~
-


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home