I am FAT.
Chinese New Year is in 3 days!
I haven't gotten any clothes.
I am fat.
And hence;
I haven't gotten any clothes because I am fat.
I need to lose weight.
RAAAWRRR!!!
Shit...
Sometimes I hate how I look.
Doesn't matter how people are always saying, "Don't be crazy. If you were fat, then what am I?"
Need I say it?
We're both fat then!
>.<
But seriously.
I don't say it just to get myself compliments like most of the crazy, superficial girls I know, I say it because I honestly, truly, madly, deeply believe it.
That hard to accept?
So shut up the next time I tell you I'm fat.
I don't need you to tell me a lie about how I am not, nor do I need you to tell me, "Then go and exercise laaar..." because I know that myself too.
Honestly, can't a girl just rant sometimes?
Who needs advice and flattery? (Lol.)
Sometimes, all a girl ever wants (from a guy) is a sensitive listening ear.
Watch and learn.
-
Pssssh... I must really be at a new point of low if I'm blogging about how I'm fat.
Don't read this anymore, I'm sure you have better, more knowledge-inducing, educational blogs to read.
Not that I have many readers to begin with. I probably only have like 3.
Hi big sis, younger sis and Freddy. And Freddy doesn't even read this regularly. =.=
Oh great, now I'm moaning about how few readers I have.
I should probably change my blog title to "The Insecure and Low-Self-Esteemed One." Has a nice ring to it doesn't it?
What a great way to start a Monday.
I'm such a depressing person.
Sobz.
-
I haven't gotten any clothes.
I am fat.
And hence;
I haven't gotten any clothes because I am fat.
I need to lose weight.
RAAAWRRR!!!
Shit...
Sometimes I hate how I look.
Doesn't matter how people are always saying, "Don't be crazy. If you were fat, then what am I?"
Need I say it?
We're both fat then!
>.<
But seriously.
I don't say it just to get myself compliments like most of the crazy, superficial girls I know, I say it because I honestly, truly, madly, deeply believe it.
That hard to accept?
So shut up the next time I tell you I'm fat.
I don't need you to tell me a lie about how I am not, nor do I need you to tell me, "Then go and exercise laaar..." because I know that myself too.
Honestly, can't a girl just rant sometimes?
Who needs advice and flattery? (Lol.)
Sometimes, all a girl ever wants (from a guy) is a sensitive listening ear.
Watch and learn.
-
Pssssh... I must really be at a new point of low if I'm blogging about how I'm fat.
Don't read this anymore, I'm sure you have better, more knowledge-inducing, educational blogs to read.
Not that I have many readers to begin with. I probably only have like 3.
Hi big sis, younger sis and Freddy. And Freddy doesn't even read this regularly. =.=
Oh great, now I'm moaning about how few readers I have.
I should probably change my blog title to "The Insecure and Low-Self-Esteemed One." Has a nice ring to it doesn't it?
What a great way to start a Monday.
I'm such a depressing person.
Sobz.
-


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home