Regret has a bitter aftertaste.
I didn't want to have to do this, but you left me no choice.
How can you be so insensitive and selfish and then expect there to be no consequences?
I wish you'd learn your lesson 3 years ago, but all you did was fall back into those ways.
When it comes to me, don't you even have a heart?
I regret knowing you.
Regret feeling bad for you when you were sad because you have never felt bad when it came to treating me with respect.
All I have to say to you now is, "Pay up. And let's forget we ever knew each other."
-
How can you be so insensitive and selfish and then expect there to be no consequences?
I wish you'd learn your lesson 3 years ago, but all you did was fall back into those ways.
When it comes to me, don't you even have a heart?
I regret knowing you.
Regret feeling bad for you when you were sad because you have never felt bad when it came to treating me with respect.
All I have to say to you now is, "Pay up. And let's forget we ever knew each other."
-


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home