Unlike you, unlike everyone.

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Meet The Robinsons [8.5/10]

Meet The Robinsons
When Lewis meets a mysterious boy from the future named Wilbur Robinson, the two travel forward in time where Lewis discovers the amazing secret of the Robinson family. Lewis is a brilliant twelve-year-old with a surprising number of clever inventions to his credit. His latest and most ambitious project is the Memory Scanner, which he hopes will retrieve early memories of his mother and maybe even reveal why she put him up for adoption.


Watched Meet the Robinsons yesterday with junwei at 11plus yesterday. Was not actually planning to go out after heading home though, but was so bored and the night was still young. So I thought, what the hell, not like I'm 60 and falling asleep.


Like junwei says, it's starting to be a routine already haha. Every weekend go watch a movie, sit/stand around after that talking about anything and everything until falling asleep, head home and sleep till late in the afternoon the next day.


This time we watched Zhong Ji Yi Ban until 5am before he walked home like a zombie. Lol.


Anyway, Meet the Robinsons was damn funny! Even though it moved quite fast at times, (you'll understand what I mean once you watch it) it managed to wrap up the whole story properly and there were no loose ends. Great show I say, a 8.5 out of 10. I want to watch it again! =D


=====


Any blogskin pro willing to make one for me? This current one is annoying the hell out of me! o.O


=====


What if I told you I couldn't understand?

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


 

Natalie

Age: 21

Likes: Red, Dogs, Hamsters, Humour, The Ocean, The Night, Sunsets, Cloudy days, Big long hugs, Cuddles in bed, Strawberries, Mint ice cream, Reading, Literature, Movies, Singing, Cute things, Sensitivity, Kindness.

Dislikes: Lizards, Earthworms, Daytime, Vegetables, Running, Liars, Vulgarities, Procrastinators, Sad movies, Robots, Dictators, Being called Fat, Being Fat, Humidity, Tactlessness, Violence.

Advertisements



Wish List

- Canon 970i
- LG FB162 DVD Micro Audio
- DBSK's Concert Ticket
- Shinhwa - 9th Album
- Big Bang - Remember Hehehe

Tagboard






Jukebox

Fiesty November

Others



Credits

"Crimson Mosiac" Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]