Unlike you, unlike everyone.

Monday, April 9, 2007

Badminton

It was raining the whole afternoon yesterday and when junwei asked if I wanted to play badminton I was indecisive. However, on second thought, I thought why not, since it has been years since I last played any sport or did any actual exercise, lol.


So when koz asked as well, I agreed.


And that is how I come to be all sore and aching today. =.=


4 years of no actual exercise! What would you expect?!


We had a quick dinner at the long john silver at bp before playing at warren country club from 630 to 830 but after almost nonstop playing in the first hour I was starting to feel dizzy. It was the same feeling that I had previously which had led to my blackout spell. I'm not sure, but the I think those are signs of being anemic. =.=


Not enough iron in my blood? Lol...


Anyway after that, we went to get some drinks from coffeebean while junwei got mac, headed to his place to watch him pack before rs, with the other two of us in tow, sent junwei to his camp.


Oh ya, there was this really cute kitten from his neighbour's place who ran over when we reached his place and daringly entered the house as though we were not strangers! It kept winding around our legs and even followed us into the room even though we kept playing tricks on it lol.


RS even fed it whipped cream from his drink, and when we finally sent it out of the house and opened the door later, it was lazing on the steps with a dead cockroach between it's paws. o.O


Cute... But rather scary too... It was a pity I had not brought my handphone out of the car or I would have snapped some shots of it. A frisky little fella.


-----


I have to do recep duty in a few days time because the receptionist will be going on leave for 8 working days. Sigh... 3 afternoons! Don't know how am I going to handle... That auntie did it on purpose! The duty was supposed to be separated amongst all the support staff but she insisted that us 3 contract staff had to do it instead.


She probably told the big boss that we had agreed to it before telling us that it was the big boss's idea. As if he cares about such thing. Sheesh.


What pisses me off most is that she had the time to read a newspaper at her desk. Why not just read her newspaper at the receptionist desk? Can do whatever you want somemore. Dotz...


Arghz... Still so freaking sore now... I want a nice massage.~~~


=====


I need to do something with my life! =.=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


 

Natalie

Age: 21

Likes: Red, Dogs, Hamsters, Humour, The Ocean, The Night, Sunsets, Cloudy days, Big long hugs, Cuddles in bed, Strawberries, Mint ice cream, Reading, Literature, Movies, Singing, Cute things, Sensitivity, Kindness.

Dislikes: Lizards, Earthworms, Daytime, Vegetables, Running, Liars, Vulgarities, Procrastinators, Sad movies, Robots, Dictators, Being called Fat, Being Fat, Humidity, Tactlessness, Violence.

Advertisements



Wish List

- Canon 970i
- LG FB162 DVD Micro Audio
- DBSK's Concert Ticket
- Shinhwa - 9th Album
- Big Bang - Remember Hehehe

Tagboard






Jukebox

Fiesty November

Others



Credits

"Crimson Mosiac" Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]