Sunshine [4/10]
SunshineFifty years from now, the sun is dying, and mankind is dying with it. Our last hope: a spaceship and a crew of eight men and women. They carry a device which will breathe new life into the star. But deep into their voyage, out of radio contact with Earth, their mission is starting to unravel. There is an accident, a fatal mistake, and a distress beacon from a spaceship that disappeared seven years earlier.
Watched this with corny, zy, mk and gerard at Suntec City on saturday, yet again, lol... This is like the 3rd or 4th time consecutive time to have gone there each weekend.
I'd I have say... If you haven't watched this show, maybe you'd want to skip it. Try shooter instead, I heard it's better, lol.
The storyline was all cool sci-fi and futuristic at the beginning, but suddenly became horror/thriller out of the blue. So far any one who has watched it has proclaimed that it was bad. Do tell me if you think otherwise haha. And for the first time, I shall fail this movie! 4 out of 10! They only get points for the beautiful CG.
Anyway, I met corn, mk and zy at Paragon before that (and I shall whine about how corn "conned" me into dropping off at far east plaza when he was at paragon! I still don't get why he couldn't just tell me where he was instead of telling me where to drop off! Grrrrr, made me walk 2.5 bus stops in the rain. =.=) and headed to Hogsbreathe at Chjimes for dinner. (lol, again.)
Kat couldn't make it due to family committments and it was so much quieter without her around lol!

Tender steak with salt & pepper calamari. I guess I would prefer the steak on its own because the "salt & pepper calamari" was actually drenched in sweet and spicy sauce (think macdonalds) and because it was on top of the steak, which had it's own sauce, imagine how it'd taste when sweet and spicy mixed with black pepper.
Weird.
But the food there is still considered good so I will definitely go there again.
More pics.
zy's Baby Pork Ribs which was huuuge lol. he gave some to the rest of us and still nearly couldn't finish it.Their mashed potato is good by the way, but I like their hogs tail fries too! But can only have either one per main, such a pity...
Erm.. Tender juicy medium-rare~ Lol! I was bored laaaar....

And the last pic is for no apparent reason.
Soon after, gerard arrived and after quite a long chit-chat, we headed towards suntec to get our movie tickets. Come to think of it, I wonder if my weekends expeditures are happening or boring since I seem to watch movies every other week. Hmm...
But anywayz, we got "ambushed" by some insurance agents at the landing of an escalator and corn got "pyscho-ed" to getting a plan/policy/account... Because of them we missed the first part of the show, but I wonder if there would have been any difference even if we had managed to catch it.
After the movie, it was around 1115pm and we went to orchard's coffeeclub express for supper, of which i realise I forgot to take pics of. Damn... Haha..
We chatted till almost 3am before heading home by cab.
Hmm... It appears that while kathy was not around to liven the atmosphere, gerard did a good job of building the noise =P. And it seems that when people have been slacking for some time, we tend to do funny things like cheer when the people a few tables awhile finish singing a birthday song. Oops! Haha!
Let's meet up for shopping and K. the coming weekend okay kat? =D
=====
- Incomplete. -


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home