Unlike you, unlike everyone.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Ring ring~

I am currently sitting at the entrance of the company, smiling like an idiot at anyone who enters. =.=


Yep, the day has come for my receptionist duty and for the next 2 days I will have to sit here in the afternoon and do... Everything and nothing. Probably the only good thing about this is that I get to blog openly and read if I want to. And also that I get to know the names of the people who work in this company (maybe).


Arghz... My arm is still sore from sunday and I guess it's a good thing too that I can stop stamping when I am answering calls.


I wonder what the recep. auntie does in her free time because at least I have a book, my blog and online shopping to entertain me.


At least now I understand a little more about why she makes it her business to know everything that is happening in the company.


Because she has toooooo much time on her hands. =.=


It's really funny, because when there are calls, they come nonstop, one after another, and when there are no calls, you can sit around for 10 minutes plus plus, just stoning.


Snooze...


=====


Simple arithmetics, simple truths...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


 

Natalie

Age: 21

Likes: Red, Dogs, Hamsters, Humour, The Ocean, The Night, Sunsets, Cloudy days, Big long hugs, Cuddles in bed, Strawberries, Mint ice cream, Reading, Literature, Movies, Singing, Cute things, Sensitivity, Kindness.

Dislikes: Lizards, Earthworms, Daytime, Vegetables, Running, Liars, Vulgarities, Procrastinators, Sad movies, Robots, Dictators, Being called Fat, Being Fat, Humidity, Tactlessness, Violence.

Advertisements



Wish List

- Canon 970i
- LG FB162 DVD Micro Audio
- DBSK's Concert Ticket
- Shinhwa - 9th Album
- Big Bang - Remember Hehehe

Tagboard






Jukebox

Fiesty November

Others



Credits

"Crimson Mosiac" Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]